Help!

Klh90

Hello! I was on slim and save about 3 weeks ago, lasted 6 days as I found it so hard.

since Monday I've not had any carbs or bad sugars or anything fattening, literally meat veg fish and chicken. Today I had egg with avocado, sundries tomato and mozzarella, chicken, grapes, a salmon fillet with swede chips and 2 satsumas? Is this ok?

Im going on holiday in 2 weeks and really want to get rid of some pounds, I need to lose a stone! I weigh 9st 6 and am 5ft 1. Please help and advise!

thanks so much xxxx

Hello! I was on slim and save about 3 weeks ago, lasted 6 days as I found it so hard.

since Monday I've not had any carbs or bad sugars or anything fattening, literally meat veg fish and chicken. Today I had egg with avocado, sundries tomato and mozzarella, chicken, grapes, a salmon fillet with swede chips and 2 satsumas? Is this ok?

Im going on holiday in 2 weeks and really want to get rid of some pounds, I need to lose a stone! I weigh 9st 6 and am 5ft 1. Please help and advise!

thanks so much xxxx

Welcome!! :)
Weightloss is different for everyone and it's whatever works for you, you sound like you're eating healthy! make sure you eat plenty (sounds weird I know) and drink lots of water, Just keep it up and I'm sure you'll see results :)
Good luck

Hi & welcome x

Good luck! x

Back