Help!!

Karr

I recently went to Nepal and came back a bit sick... deep joy! Since then I've become lactose intolerant. I'm also sensitive to soya alternatives which is just a pain in the a$$.

Before, I'd eat overnight oats for breakfast everyday. My go to snack were mullers and my indulgence was frozen yog or natural yog and fruit. Now I'm stuck. I never drank that much milk previously and have found lactofree milk so that's not an issue but I'm totally stuck on everything else. I do 14+ hours a day so oats were great for making the night before and yogs for just throwing in a bag for snacks through out the day - something cold and sweet.

Anyone got any suggestions of super quick, easy and transportable snack and meal ideas?

I'm also allergic to egg yolks and bananas haha... has anyone else experienced anything similar. I've been told it could possibly be a certain protein found in all these foods but I'm not sure how true that is?

Instead of the Mullers perhaps try making up some sugar free jelly - it's cool and refreshing, and perhaps put some fruit in it to make it more filling? You can?make individual pots?

Back