help!!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
hi everyone, well iv been doin so well all week and have been really gud all day today, but i have an inflammed ear drum, tonsilitis and the cold :( so i have just had a bottle of lucozade cause i feel so bad!!

only thing is there are 15syns in one bottle and i have already 10 and half syns :O :O do u think this will badly affect me?my weigh in is 2mro!!xxx

Flexible syns ;) Hope you're feeling better soon X

You should be fine - I go over my syns sometimes (I know I shouldnt but it hasnt seemed to have a nagative impact on me yet!) If you're poorl then you're poorly and dont beat yourself up over it, Ive been ill this week and had lemsips and strepsils, tunes etc and I heart theres lots of syns in those - but as i needed them for medical reasons I didn't count them xxx

AWWWWWWWWWW BIG LOVES AND HUGS!
There is nothing worse than doing a diet and your feeling like poo, try to stick with it but if you cant i think you can allow yourself to be ill just this once your only human after all.!
Hope you feel better soon and try to stick with it.
Thinking of you because i suffer with my tonsils and there is nothing worse.
Ruthy xxx

aw thanks everyone!well it is easter so im thinkin fresh start on sunday as i havent been that gud today as i feel poo and its my mum bday 2mro!my consultant said that throwin in a few red day shud help my weight loss so think il throw a few in! i only lost 1lb last nite and i was so gud all week :( xx

Losing at all when you have not been well is good so be pleased with yourself for that! Well done

Back