help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by princessnicky, 24 March 2008 Social URL.

1. princessnicky

princessnicky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im on day 4 of the CD. For the first time since starting it im absolutely starving and cant stop thinking of KFC!! I about to raid the cupboards! someone help!! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

don't do it. Step away. Drink some water, have a bath, go to sleep. Just DON'T DO IT.

It is weird how things like this happen. I was never a big meat eater but I remember in my first weeks constantly thinking about eating chicken. Resist it and it will pass. Keep remembering why you started this and seeing yourself at the end once you have reached your target. What will you look like, what will you be wearing, how will people be talking to you, looking at you, how will you be feeling.

Don't do it.

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I felt like that last night but stayed strong. It's been a little easier today.

Go to bed and you'll wake up tomorrow so pleased you didn't give in! xx

5. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Move away from the cupboards!!!Go to bed!
    Don't do it...Honestly you will be so angry with yourself if you give in now

You must almost be in Ketosis....it really isn't worth it

Look at the inspirational slideshow and remember why you are doing this.....KFCwill not make you happy...it will make you miserable and give you terrible self hate.....Nothing that is worth anythink comes easy....you can do this....Are you on MSN I can keep pep talks going for hours and hours.....!!

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you are going to have such a fantastic weight loss when you get weighed on (Thursday?) ... just get to that day and you will be motivated to continue. Have you looked at the inspiration slide show link in the blue area at the top of the screen??? That kept me going my first two weeks

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

SNAP!

8. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    LOL>>>I did go to school...ANYTHING

9. Pinky1987

Pinky1987 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've been like that all day, i've been really frustrated and getting annoyed with the diet, but i had some chicken and the feeling passed. Try that as you'll stay in ketosis or just go to bed and you'll be fine in the morning x

10. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yes the tough love duo!!!

11. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    STOP! Now step away from the cupboard, you are on your fourth day it will start to get easier don't undue all that hard work you have put in. You should be in or moving into ketosis which will help with the cravings.

Hang in there!!

Georgie
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.