HELP!!!!

Thanks So Much Everyone,
Gonna Have A Word With My Cdc Today And See What She Says...... Its Getting Beyond A Joke, Its 11.30 And I Still Havent Had The Guts To Have Shake.
Will Keep Ya All Posted.
Thanks Again Xoxo

Well for the soups you can add herbs and pepper (though not salt). I have also discovered garlic pepper which I also believe is ok. Makes a big difference I feel. Also have you tried every single flavour yet? Maybe you'll find one you can stomach and just stick with that. After your 1st week you can also have bars and they are much tastier. Hang in there for another few days and it gets much better in your 2nd wk, I promise. Maybe just try to hold your nose and down it in one, you need to try and take them as you will need then for nutritional reasons.

Good luck.

I too can't stand the smell of the shakes however I overcome this with a Protein shaker. Whats that I hear you cry well I got mine from Holland and Barrett, its what people mix whey with. Whey is a protein supplement which boby builders/gym people take to build more muscle. Anyway it has measurements on the side for millilitres so I pour the water in and add the shake. I put the lid on with the little grid it comes with and shake for england!! I then pop the lid off the drinking spout and hey presto, mixed shake and I can take it without smelling it. It has been my lifeline. They cost £3.99 from Holland and Barrett. Done!

Back