Help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by heather555, 30 May 2008 Social URL.

1. heather555

heather555 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was on my 3rd day of SS today and have just ruined it, I'm so upset can't stop crying, i'm so ashamed of myself for ruining it, I only have 6 weeks until my hols, I'm never going to loose weight now, I'm meant to be going for my weigh in on Tuesday and I expect my CDC will just laugh at me!!!:cry:Can I really make this work, I lost 2 stone on CD last year and never seem to have lasted over a week since

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Hun xx, 1st of dont be so hard on yourself, this is a hard diet. its how you deal with it now that matters. get glugging on the water and no more cheats, re focus and look forward to your weigh in. good luck hun xx

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Of course you can do it. It is really tough especially second time around, (speaking from experience here!) but it CAN be done!!

Remember, you only fail if you stop trying!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}

xxx

5. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS

hi

pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start again tomorrow hun, we are all human, just remember why you wanna do this in the first place and take one day at a time.

You will get back on track!:)

keep going, the end result will be sooo worth it.

debs x

6. heather555

heather555 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you for all your advice, I know you are all right just need to be reminded now and again, thank u, I will get back on it straight away!! xx

7. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    good luck hun, keep focused, keep posting for support too.

debs x:)

8. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Dig deep and the weight will be off before you can say "Holiday" XX

9. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey, het , hey, You have NOT failed, banish that word, you just made a wrong choice. You can easily lose a stone beofre your hol...head down, eye on the prize. You looking fab on your holiday.

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

as the rest have said forget about it. get back to it you can still lose some weight before your holiday. keep that as your motivation

becky xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.