HELP

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by slimming-girl, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. slimming-girl

slimming-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    arghhhhh after much thought and an earful off my mother lol ! ive decided to try weight watchers for a slow but sure weight loss of 3 stones before my wedding next year, now i was curious to how muchit was per week ?? how do people find it ive been attemting sole source :-( but tbh i need to sort my head on food and portion control and find a blance of not ss binge ss binge !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SiobhanVon

SiobhanVon Silver Member

Oh well welcome! This is a very good diet, I'm fairly new on it so I can't really help with how much you can lose or how soon but you can eat on this thing!!! I was shocked that I never am hungry but still losing... :) It's great for steady, long term weight loss. And it actually showed me how much I had been eating before in terms of fat or portion sizes! Can't believe how many things I ate before that I had no idea were that bad for me! Give this a shot, have a look around through the gallery and check out Starlight's diary for inspiration. There are others here who are getting hitched too so people to spur you on!!! x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

I think classes are £5.50 a week but Im not sure as I dont go to classes. Hate that whole type of thing lol

Im sure youll LOVE WW :)

Look forward to hearing how youre doing

5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

good luck loveyxx

6. slimming-girl

slimming-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    good morning, thank you for your inspirational messages.... I will be in spain later this eve so i wont know about weight loss, but il keep ypu posted on my food diary.. i did weight watchers when i was at highschool i lost 1 and half stone so if i can do it with food before ican do it this time theres only so much shake u can take !!! hehe xx

7. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    Good Luck with your journey, I'msure you'll do great!:)

8. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

good luck chickxx

9. Wobble Wonder

Wobble Wonder Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(11.05%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Heya and welcome!!
    I did ww a few years back and lost 3.5 stone in 5 months.. I did a large amount of exercise with it though and never used activity points.. think that was the reason for it shifting so quickly.. have since had a baby and put back on some... but not all of it thank God!!

I was on TFR in lipotrim before this aswell and am much happier doing this diet... very best of luck to you, you'll be fab in no time!!
    xx

10. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya

Welcome to WW and good luck? Have you joined a class? I just follow the plan at home after acquiring the books :)

WW is great in my opinion, you can eat whatever you want (in moderation) and it teaches you how to lead a healthier lifestyle.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.