• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP

arghhhhh after much thought and an earful off my mother lol ! ive decided to try weight watchers for a slow but sure weight loss of 3 stones before my wedding next year, now i was curious to how muchit was per week ?? how do people find it ive been attemting sole source :-( but tbh i need to sort my head on food and portion control and find a blance of not ss binge ss binge !!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh well welcome! This is a very good diet, I'm fairly new on it so I can't really help with how much you can lose or how soon but you can eat on this thing!!! I was shocked that I never am hungry but still losing... :) It's great for steady, long term weight loss. And it actually showed me how much I had been eating before in terms of fat or portion sizes! Can't believe how many things I ate before that I had no idea were that bad for me! Give this a shot, have a look around through the gallery and check out Starlight's diary for inspiration. There are others here who are getting hitched too so people to spur you on!!! x

good morning, thank you for your inspirational messages.... I will be in spain later this eve so i wont know about weight loss, but il keep ypu posted on my food diary.. i did weight watchers when i was at highschool i lost 1 and half stone so if i can do it with food before ican do it this time theres only so much shake u can take !!! hehe xx

Heya and welcome!!
I did ww a few years back and lost 3.5 stone in 5 months.. I did a large amount of exercise with it though and never used activity points.. think that was the reason for it shifting so quickly.. have since had a baby and put back on some... but not all of it thank God!!

I was on TFR in lipotrim before this aswell and am much happier doing this diet... very best of luck to you, you'll be fab in no time!!
xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 2
Slimming World 0
Introductions 0
Ask MiniMins 5
Slimming World 3