HELP

slimming-girl

Silver Member
arghhhhh after much thought and an earful off my mother lol ! ive decided to try weight watchers for a slow but sure weight loss of 3 stones before my wedding next year, now i was curious to how muchit was per week ?? how do people find it ive been attemting sole source :-( but tbh i need to sort my head on food and portion control and find a blance of not ss binge ss binge !!

Oh well welcome! This is a very good diet, I'm fairly new on it so I can't really help with how much you can lose or how soon but you can eat on this thing!!! I was shocked that I never am hungry but still losing... :) It's great for steady, long term weight loss. And it actually showed me how much I had been eating before in terms of fat or portion sizes! Can't believe how many things I ate before that I had no idea were that bad for me! Give this a shot, have a look around through the gallery and check out Starlight's diary for inspiration. There are others here who are getting hitched too so people to spur you on!!! x

Hi there

I think classes are £5.50 a week but Im not sure as I dont go to classes. Hate that whole type of thing lol

Im sure youll LOVE WW :)

Look forward to hearing how youre doing

good morning, thank you for your inspirational messages.... I will be in spain later this eve so i wont know about weight loss, but il keep ypu posted on my food diary.. i did weight watchers when i was at highschool i lost 1 and half stone so if i can do it with food before ican do it this time theres only so much shake u can take !!! hehe xx

Good Luck with your journey, I'msure you'll do great!:)

Heya and welcome!!
I did ww a few years back and lost 3.5 stone in 5 months.. I did a large amount of exercise with it though and never used activity points.. think that was the reason for it shifting so quickly.. have since had a baby and put back on some... but not all of it thank God!!

I was on TFR in lipotrim before this aswell and am much happier doing this diet... very best of luck to you, you'll be fab in no time!!
xx

Back