• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
Hey Gem! .. if your running Vista somtimes that can cause problems for msn! .. If noone comes up with a solution i can ask mark later as he managed to get our sorted out ...
Hes great at pcs and well im just rubbish lol

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
if you could hun,seems to be the problem,its the vista im trying to run it with

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
We have Vista and its alot more security orientated that windows was .. to the point of frustration at times ! lol ...
Ill ask mark later on! with our messenger when we click it now we have to give the laptop permission to run it! dam pcs! lol

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
Thanks!

does any1 have vista on there pc? that can help me load my msn as mine wont work.:cry:

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
Well I googled problems with MSN on Vista and found different answers but you could try downloading the new version of MSN (Windows Live)
Here's the link for Windows Live Messenger:
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

Or on your MSN that isn't working.....
Check the [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Windows [/FONT][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Firewall[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] in Control Panel to see if its blocked. Click the
Exceptions (tab) and click Add Program if its not already listed.
(be careful when you click send).

If these don't work just try googling it yourself and see if you can find anything else... I'm off to lunch now otherwise I'd spend longer! :)

Good luck! xx

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
Doh

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
Doh... the
Code:
 part of it just says Check you Fire wall by going to Control Panel.... blah blah.....