help

ciara xx

hi all, could someone please answer this question plz... im on day 2 of the lipotrim diet, i have a BMI of 23 how much weight should i expect to lose after 7 day also should i only maybe use 2 shakes a day seeing as im not overweight.. i would appreciate any answers to the above as i need to lose a stone.

I might be wrong but I thought Lipotrim was only available to those who needed it because they were 3 stone or more overweight -or- had a BMI over 30. Without trying to sound mean (seriously, I'm not trying to be horrid) I wouldn't have thought that LT would be the correct diet for you as you only need to lose a stone and are already in the healthy BMI range.

If, however, you have been advised to take on LT by a medical professional then I would say that your weight loss will not be as great as most of the people here on the forum as you do not need to lose as much - possibly a couple of lbs a week?

Obviously I don't know everything - don't even know a lot so hopefully someone will be along who can answer this better but that's my two cents anyhow.

Aside from all that, welcome to the forum. x

Hi Ciara

Welcome!

I agree and as you have mentioned due to you already being in the healthy weight range that your loss the first week might be good, not as high as a person in the overweight range and perhaps a smaller loss in the second week.

As you only have a very small amount to loose perhaps do 2 or so weeks on LT and then try WW so you can manage your last few lbs with food and then continue with this for maintenance.

Best of luck and enjoy the site.
Bren
X

Apparently doctors will only supply to people with 3 stone or more to lose however, the pharmasists will give to people with a stone to lose but they MUST be over their BMI... so I agree, I dont think this is the best choice for you

I'm with the majority!

Try WW or SW!

Hiya,
Agreed with all the others but would strongly urge you to take the 3 shakes - you need calories just to exist and sleep so it would be quite dangerous for you to reduce calories from what is already a very low calorie diet.
Good luck

You should not have been supplied with LT, it is for people with a bmi of 25 and over with at least 2 stone to lose... you will not experience massive weight loss! You would be better trying a more convential diet!

hiya, my friend was supplied with lt and she had less than a stone to lose and she only managed 1 week of it as she got quite poorly basically once your glysigon stores have gone you are in effect living and getting your energy from your stored fat and if you havent got a lot of fat you will feel really tired and wont have any energy you will also feel sick that is how my friend felt so just be careful my friend got put on the maintence plan for a week this seemed to suit her better hope this helps x

If you are doing the LT diet and not maintenance then you must have all 3 shakes as they provide the nutrients you need and if you don't then your body will go into starvation mode and .hang onto the fat it's got. If you are having a low-fat/low-carb meal and 2 shakes then you would be better off on the maintenance diet.

Hope this helps. Wish I only had a stone to lose!

x

Back