• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help

hi, i,ve been doing lighter life since the end of jan and i,ve losted 7 and half stone, i,m now going on on holiday next week but my llc has told me i shouldnt mess my diet up for the week but i feel i,ve done well so far so a week off can be put right when i get back but she dont agree so i,m thinking of moving over to cd:)
ticker is out of date

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hey hun. welldone on your fab loss! thats amazing!

up to you what you wanna do for your holiday! but be carefull its hard to get back into :( i took 4 weeks off, and found it hard to get back into it!

good luck with what ever you decide hun!

again well done on your loss thats fantastic :)

mollydog

Silver Member
You really have done so well and it would be a shame to blow it. However, to have such a fantastic loss of course you deserve a week off to enjoy your holiday.
I'm not going to give you any advice as its up to you but, as so many of us have found, when you take a break it is incredibly difficult to start again regardless of how focussed we think we will be.
Hope you make the right choice.

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
wow your ticker is really out of date...5lbs can be lost on a refeed programe ....enjoy your hols!:D
i would update my ticker n be very proud of what you have achieved, 246lbs is MASSIVE!!!