HELP!!!!!!!!

Penpen

OMG people, someone slap me!!!!

Since I went to Liverpool St during my lunch hour to do some shopping I have had really bad cravings. I try and stay away from that place as they have loads of little yummy food places, especially Upper Crust and I looove their baguettes!!!

So had my shake when I got back to work and that satisfied it abit and then it started. Got back home and have just had some chicken and mushrooms and it is not enough, I really really really want something, like biscuits or chocolate, just anything naughty.

Please tell me off!!!!!

you don't really want anything, could you have a bath? go for a walk? paint your nails, phone a friend? distraction is what works for me!

Drink water! do you have any meals left? and how long have you been on the diet for? it does get better!!! hang in there!!

I know the feeling! My family have A rather large packet of Kitkats downstairs that keep calling for me.. So ive hidden upstairs!

This is my 3rd day of SS and i'm doing so well. I have spent much of the last 3 hours here to keep my mind off food of any sort I am soooo hungry. Youngest daughter has had too many late nights and been sleeping on sofa for last hour i'm tempted to leave her and head to bed shortly to avoid the kitchen but i'm sure she will wake all stiff and sore. I've had my hair highlighted today for the first time in about 20 years. I'm really pleased with it and its a treat for the weight i have lost so far so I keep looking in the mirror to remind myself why i'm doing this!!
Penpen, i've really struggled to get back into this and you have often had nice things to say to encourage me. I think in your photo you look super slim anyway so if its only a few pounds to lose step away from the biccies....please!

I feel like I am dodging bullets at times, some of my extended family do not know I am on CD so I have to avoid food events.

Luckily I do not have to prepare any meals, that would be so hard.

Back