Help

Charisma

Silver Member
im trying my first red day today. i bought them george foreman chicken things that my consultant told me was free... what can i have with them??? i have no idea what to have

wot about doin some stir fry veg ...put some frylight in a wok or frying pan..cook some garlic ginger then add a pack of stir fry veg soy sauce and a touch of water..then serve with the chicken x

Salad?
lots of veg..?

u can have 227g baking potato (8oz) or 7oz of new potatoes with skin on as a hexB on red days.
So with a salad or stirfry veg u will have a good meal there on a red day x

u can have 227g baking potato (8oz) or 7oz of new potatoes with skin on as a hexB on red days.
So with a salad or stirfry veg u will have a good meal there on a red day x

may not sound alot but with the jacket it averages about the size of a clenched fist.
the new pots i normally chop up before steaming them to make it look more!!
its all phsycological for me!! :D

u need to sit down and read your book.........it tells u all the do and dont's and weights............or go online to the slimming world site, where u can download.........menu's goodluck

u need to sit down and read your book.........it tells u all the do and dont's and weights............or go online to the slimming world site, where u can download.........menu's goodluck
i do read my book just nice to get ideas sometimes as im abit unsure on some things!! had a lovely dinner tho

awww Glad u enjoyed it in the end lol...well thats wot this site's for wot I've gathered, too get more help and inspiration ideas from other slimmers x

Back