HELP

madhousemum

Silver Member
Ok i am nearly at my ideal weight and my weight lose in 5 days is only 3/4 of a lb and to be honest i can not afford to keep doing this if i am going to lose so little each week. i am in the middle of cooking dinner for my family and thinking of eatting with them and then going on weight watchers to get the rest of my weight off to be honest yes i wanted to get down to 9stone2lbs but am now thinking i will be happy in a size 12 which i am not fair off of. i have christmas just round the corner and the 36-00 a week saved would help us out a lot. i am in a bit of a dilema and the weight lose has really really brought me down. i am happy with the way i look now. i know a friend who has been on lipotrim and once she got close to her target she struggled to lose 2lb a week and i personally think this is happening to me. can anyone help and has more people suffered this once they got to there ideal weight!

i have started refeed today as i am happy with myself now i could lose another stone and half but i feel happy and confident with my weight which is why i decided to do my refeed a day early, if you do decide to stop it is important to do the refeed week, good luck with whatever you decide x

I don't think it's a good idea to make that decision today, hon. I am worried it has more to do with you wanting the food you're making for your family than anything else. I am worried you will eat and instantly regret it and be on LT again tomorrow.
You have already paid for your LT for this week so what have you got to lose - I'd finish the week and go for the wi and then have a rethink. You know how things can change from day to day with weight.
In any case, I wouldn't assume losses had slowed until I was looking at 2 or 3 weeks with minimal losses.

i would do the refeed hon. the forum is full of people who have come off a vlcd a little bit early and then put all the weight back on because they didn't complete the diet properly. if you are happy with the way you are then ask if you can start your refeed now.

abz xx

hi, do your refeed week and just go on a healthy eating plan...look at my plan below, i just eating healthy and im losing nearly the same as anyone on TFR...just do what makes you happy..xx

Back