• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help

S: 12st11lb C: 8st13lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 22.9 Loss: 3st12lb(30.17%)
go to bed!! easiest thing to do. amke sure u have all ur shakes.. n head to bed early worked for me.. that or get out of the house n do something.. first 3 to 4 days are the worst! ul be flyin after that. keep it up its really worth it. dont forget to drinks lots of water helps with hunger pains too

S: 18st10lb C: 18st10lb G: 14st8lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Have to agree with Blondie
Bath & Bed for you my dear :)
It really is the hardest thing ever to get over them first few days (I think) BUT on day 4 or 5 you will wonder what all teh fuss was about & be bouncing round full of energy (well I was anyway).
I can sympathise with you today as I am on day 1 & its killing me BUT just drink that water (I actually find black coffee better as I feel liek I have had something hot like a meal)
Good luck hun cos if you get through today you will feel so empowered tomorrow
Niki
x

CAZ72

Silver Member
Have a nice long hot bath with a book or mag,that may help & make sure you are drinking enough water,warm drink & an early night will help too,but dont eat! it will get easier in a couple of days or so...good luck!!! you can do it!!! caz xx

S: 13st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks for all your replies i hav got the runs now too sorry tmi! im really debating whether to carry on or just goback to my sw!

S: 12st11lb C: 8st13lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 22.9 Loss: 3st12lb(30.17%)
stick with it!! give it 3 or 4 days n ul be flyin seriously

S: 15st8lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st8lb(3.67%)
:patback: come on lisa, you can do this, remember all that enthusiasm you had last week about starting?? Bring it Back Girl!!! You will be fine, i just finished week 1 and i feel fantastic, honestly when you meet us all on the other side (ketosis side) you are going to feel heaps better!
Early night, hot bath and lots of sleep(with a hot water bottle) and youll feel abit better. Hugs for you x

Pearly

S: 15st11lb C: 14st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 1st8lb(9.95%)
Be strong today and you will wake up tomorrow so thrilled with yourself. It gets easier from there.

I agree with the others, have a lovely bubble bath with a good book, drink loads of black coffee (and or water) and have an early night and you will crack it.

Good luck !!