help

go to bed!! easiest thing to do. amke sure u have all ur shakes.. n head to bed early worked for me.. that or get out of the house n do something.. first 3 to 4 days are the worst! ul be flyin after that. keep it up its really worth it. dont forget to drinks lots of water helps with hunger pains too

Have to agree with Blondie
Bath & Bed for you my dear :)
It really is the hardest thing ever to get over them first few days (I think) BUT on day 4 or 5 you will wonder what all teh fuss was about & be bouncing round full of energy (well I was anyway).
I can sympathise with you today as I am on day 1 & its killing me BUT just drink that water (I actually find black coffee better as I feel liek I have had something hot like a meal)
Good luck hun cos if you get through today you will feel so empowered tomorrow
Niki
x

Have a nice long hot bath with a book or mag,that may help & make sure you are drinking enough water,warm drink & an early night will help too,but dont eat! it will get easier in a couple of days or so...good luck!!! you can do it!!! caz xx

Thanks for all your replies i hav got the runs now too sorry tmi! im really debating whether to carry on or just goback to my sw!

stick with it!! give it 3 or 4 days n ul be flyin seriously

:patback: come on lisa, you can do this, remember all that enthusiasm you had last week about starting?? Bring it Back Girl!!! You will be fine, i just finished week 1 and i feel fantastic, honestly when you meet us all on the other side (ketosis side) you are going to feel heaps better!
Early night, hot bath and lots of sleep(with a hot water bottle) and youll feel abit better. Hugs for you x

Be strong today and you will wake up tomorrow so thrilled with yourself. It gets easier from there.

I agree with the others, have a lovely bubble bath with a good book, drink loads of black coffee (and or water) and have an early night and you will crack it.

Good luck !!

Back