HELP!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Gemma1986, 1 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    I'm really bloodyconfused with the new plan it all looks the same as the old is this right please tell me it is.

Sandy.... Please Please please Help!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I'm sad to say, Gemma, that's the impression i got from the "new plan" - it's the same as the old plan except they encourage you to eat more filling foods. oh, and they've got rid of core.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It is really. Its just points but theyre encouraging you to eat healthier Core type foods to fill you up.

Lot of fuss about nothing really isnt it. I mean its common sense... we know a portion of pasta is more filling than a bag of crisps :rolleyes:

5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

and we still choose the crisps! because we can ;)

I was saying to my oh, you never hear anyone saying "I can't have bananas in the house because if I eat one I have to finish the whole bunch!" :8855:

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Sod the bloody new plan i will do what i no best and keep eating my junk foods thats why i love ww :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.