1. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

Diet:
    slimming world
    The food DEMONDS :mad::mad:are out in force tonight.... BIG TIME!!! Arrrgggghhh!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:.............
    I have been fine for last few days, i'm on day 9 SS CD. I fighting the thoughts of putting food in my mouth, i feel soooooo hungry tonight:cry::cry:. It doesn't help that kids are tucking into crisps and my OH has just made himself a secont tea ( gready ba"*ard).... Yeah i'm feeling sorry for myself:cry::cry: lol!!!!
    His food looks so good.:p:p
    I keep telling myself to be strong, and am going for a bath soon to get away from my ever supportive family lol!!
    I just keep drinking and trying to make myself full, i'm gonna get the demonds back in the cupboard wher they belong with all that bloody food i cant have!!! lol!!!!:8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. galaxy163

galaxy163 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi mandy
    i hope you managed to put them back in the cupboard.
    Good Luck :)
    maria xxx

4. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    Glad to see you came on the boards instead of putting the food in yur mouth. Well done!
    edi

5. efk

efk Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    The first few days when all I could think about was food I did things like having a hot bath, painting my toenails, painting my finger nails, plucking my eyebrows! One evening I was even walking around the house in my pjs, full make up and heated rollers!

This worked for me and I hope you find this post useful.

E xx

6. peppa

peppa Pwincess

how's today going?

7. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

Diet:
    slimming world
    i'm back on track today, i never feel hungry through the day it's the nights i'm the worst. I think i might have to start going to bed at the same time as the kids... can't think about food if your asleep lol!!

8. Diddums

Diddums Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Lol i've dreamt about food!! :8855:

9. shelleyxxx

shelleyxxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(23.85%)
    Diet:
    sole source
    I know exactly how you feel, ive made my husband hide all the chocolate from christmas so i cant get tempted, but i have sat there many a night watching my husband eat every mouthfull of his tea lol. it makes me feel worse because i dont want him to feel like he shouldnt be eating what he wants just because im on a diet.
    shelleyxxx

10. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro-Points
    Im the same, I can do this diet no problem at all through the day, but when my husband and daughter are sitting down to their dinner, I get so fed up! :mad: and I just want to eat something with a bit of texture, but if i do i know I'll feel bad afterwards! Cant win! :8855:

Might sound strange, but I find that if I have a good sniff of what they are having, it sort of curbs my craving..lol..that and I make sure Im full by having my pack and LOADS of water before they eat...it is a killer though... the worst part of this diet by far! :sigh:

11. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

Diet:
    slimming world
    I was tempted just to lick his burger lol!!! just to get the taste without the calories lol!!! This diet sends you mad at times......

12. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro-Points
    It really does send you mad, so much so that I have stuck the most horrendous A4 pictures of me (big fat & flabby :9529:) on my fridge, and everywhere else I might be tempted to pick, everytime I see them, I remember exactly why Im putting myself through this and why it will be worth it in the end....:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.