HELP!!

The food DEMONDS :mad::mad:are out in force tonight.... BIG TIME!!! Arrrgggghhh!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:.............
I have been fine for last few days, i'm on day 9 SS CD. I fighting the thoughts of putting food in my mouth, i feel soooooo hungry tonight:cry::cry:. It doesn't help that kids are tucking into crisps and my OH has just made himself a secont tea ( gready ba"*ard).... Yeah i'm feeling sorry for myself:cry::cry: lol!!!!
His food looks so good.:p:p
I keep telling myself to be strong, and am going for a bath soon to get away from my ever supportive family lol!!
I just keep drinking and trying to make myself full, i'm gonna get the demonds back in the cupboard wher they belong with all that bloody food i cant have!!! lol!!!!:8855:

The first few days when all I could think about was food I did things like having a hot bath, painting my toenails, painting my finger nails, plucking my eyebrows! One evening I was even walking around the house in my pjs, full make up and heated rollers!

This worked for me and I hope you find this post useful.

E xx

i'm back on track today, i never feel hungry through the day it's the nights i'm the worst. I think i might have to start going to bed at the same time as the kids... can't think about food if your asleep lol!!

I know exactly how you feel, ive made my husband hide all the chocolate from christmas so i cant get tempted, but i have sat there many a night watching my husband eat every mouthfull of his tea lol. it makes me feel worse because i dont want him to feel like he shouldnt be eating what he wants just because im on a diet.
shelleyxxx

Im the same, I can do this diet no problem at all through the day, but when my husband and daughter are sitting down to their dinner, I get so fed up! :mad: and I just want to eat something with a bit of texture, but if i do i know I'll feel bad afterwards! Cant win! :8855:

Might sound strange, but I find that if I have a good sniff of what they are having, it sort of curbs my craving..lol..that and I make sure Im full by having my pack and LOADS of water before they eat...it is a killer though... the worst part of this diet by far! :sigh:

I was tempted just to lick his burger lol!!! just to get the taste without the calories lol!!! This diet sends you mad at times......

It really does send you mad, so much so that I have stuck the most horrendous A4 pictures of me (big fat & flabby :9529:) on my fridge, and everywhere else I might be tempted to pick, everytime I see them, I remember exactly why Im putting myself through this and why it will be worth it in the end....:D

Back