HELP!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by blondie1987, 17 January 2009 Social URL.

1. blondie1987

blondie1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    we have a lil amount of food in the house, and we are getting a dominos 2night i dont want it really but we have nothing to make a meal fromand have guests coming round, what would be the best toppings to have ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shannonbitzy

shannonbitzy Full Member

do dominoes deliver anything else apart from pizza, maybe you could order something else for you , if not, then thin and crispy or stonebake types would be best with veggies on top
    im sure you might be able to order a salad though
    good luck xx

4. clairex

clairex Silver Member

if you are on a red day, maybe a chicken? or a green day just veg? try and steer clear of the BBQ sauce ones. to be honest, it doesnt matter that much if you are having a dominoes!! haha, just enjoy it - everyone cheats sometimes, just get back on it tomorrow and don't worry. :) enjoy!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. blondie1987

blondie1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well i jus had a nine in pizza and half another pizza with veg. was so good, but im stuffed bk on track 2moz, and exercise dvd, and walking the dog 2moz, i wont weight myself, il jus exercise

6. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

go for chinese next time - you can fit this into your sins allowance ;)

7. blondie1987

blondie1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i normally do but havnt had pizza in ages and we had 3 owing to us, better to use them up,lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.