HELP

lilly05

Finding the secound time round really hard i need to stop thinking about food i think im a food aholic

Speaking from experience it is a lot harder to get into the diet a second time but I've done it and so can you. Distract yourself with anything but food hun. If you give in you'll regret it. Think about how you'll look and feel at goal.

I know i stuck a really bad picture on my fridge to keep me out of there im so upset today i went to put a pair of jeans on and i was fighting to get them on im so young and i dont enjoy myself coz im not happy with myself i need to lose a total of 3 and a half stone but im aiming for a 2 stone loss for my b day i feel so sorry for my boyfriend i dont take the pride i should xx

I know how you feel hun but you know it gets better. *hugs* Hang in there babe xx

Thanks youv done really well on your weight loss how are you finding it with no food is it hard how many weeks you been on it

Well I've been on it for just over 2 weeks now and it's not so bad. I'm still a little touchy when colleagues insist on talking about food for 8 hours per day but not hungry and not wanting to break the diet. Gonna be on it until mid April so got a while to go yet!

How about you, how long did you last first time around? Where are you up to this time? x

me too hun - i am def a foodaholic !!

Keep in touch we can support each other. Its def harder on restarts but not impossible x

I think in some way most of us on here must be foodaholics in some form or another. But that's the old us, we're already breaking the bad cycles of overeating, comfort eating or whatever our problems are.

I'm starting week 4 now and it's been fine for me up to now. I can even say that I like the shakes now. Keep the determination and we can all do this.

It is so hard re starting, I've really struggled since xmas, it can be done tho! x

Dear Lilly, you are so young, you have your whole life ahead of you. Take it from someone who spent their adult life overweight or obese, there are lots of things I wish I had done that I didn't have the confidence to do because of my weight, opportunities I let go and the regrets I have. Now, with 3 children, 2 teeanagers and a younger one, I just hope I still have plenty of time to do those things now. Please don't have the life of regret I have, you owe it to yourself to live your life to the full and enjoy it. LT can help you do that. I went out with some girlfriends last night and it was so nice not to be the fat friend anymore!!!! I actually felt good about myself and smiled and laughed all night!

I have restarted coz of a silly Christmas blip - I'm a chocoholic! - and put on too much weight! It is harder, the urge to eat - albeit salad and fruit - is much stronger this time. I know my chemist wants me to refeed in 9 days so I need to stick to it so I lose as much as I can in that time. £36 is a lot of money to throw away and the rewards are just fantastic! Hang in there hun, we can do this, we will do this! Good luck and BIG hugs.

x

Back