Help...

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
What a night i have just had. I went to bed at 10,as due to start work at 7am. I woke up at 1230,with excrutiating stomach cramps. I have never experienced anything like it previously. I was breaking out into hot sweats and the next thing i know i woke up on the bathroom floor,i must have blacked out!! I literally crawled on my hands and knees and crawled onto bed. I remember feeling absoultely awful and thinking of calling 999,as i felt so bad but didn't have the energy to reach for the phone. My husband is away and i was on my own, i have never been so scared in all my life. What a scarey experience. Has anybody else had any of the symptoms??? This is really concerning and i am quite worries to be honest. This morning i feel ok,but my stomach certainly doesn't feel right. I think i may call NHS Direct for some advice and also call my pharmacist. The LT office is closed over the weekend.
Any advice anyone, i am worried if it happens again,do you think it is connected to the diet??

Hiya OMG what an awful thing to happen I would certainly contact Nhs direct I have never had any such symptons so not sure if its connected to LT
Hope everything gets sorted out soon

look after yourself

xx Sharron

My sister gets something like, and we had to get an ambulance out for her the first time because she was in so much pain...
They couldnt find anything wrong with her and told her its probably trapped wind?!?!?!!!!

Definatly call some one chick!!

Hope your ok xxxx

How scary. Def call NHS Direct, they will give you some advice. Have the pains stopped now?
Hope it gets sorted out.
Helen x

Thinking about it, when I was in my 2nd week, I was on my way to work, and had to pull over cos I had really bad pains in my stomach. I sat there in agony for a few minutes, then they stopped and never had them since.
Maybe it is something to do with diet??

I remember something similar happening to me when I trid to do LT but it happened after I ate bread for the first time when I had a sneaky cheese butty. You might have blackedout as your bodies own coping mechanism to pain. Seek medical adivice hun

xxx

Hope you are feeling better soon hun - definitely get yourself checked out though. Are you on any medication?

jhave texted you, hope you are ok, big hugs coming your way xx

Thankyou for such kind words. I called NHS Direct and they were really helpful.They called the out of hours surgery and the Dr called me,he said i should lay off the diet for a few days and try to get plenty of sugary drinks into me,lemonade & water with a little salt! He has given me the direct number and told me,not to hesitate call him and he will see me asap. Perhaps i should of called for help when it first happened,i feel. At the moment,i feel very tired and a little dizzy.
I am so unsure of what to regarding LT,i really want to stick with it,so i think i will see how i get on today and tomorrow and if no better may need to come off for a few days. i wil be gutted if i have too. :mad:Definitely having lots of bed rest over the weekend and wil make an appointment to see the Dr next week.Feel really apprehensive and very worried that it may happen again.

Thankyou Soph, i did come across this post too,i hope it is the cause,then i wouldn't feel so panicky ;) I also searched alot of other threads and got quite a shock,but won't go there and work myself up! Thanks again guys
X

I jus had a text from Slinky to say that she has been advised to stop LT for afew days and rest! Sure she will be along to update shortly x

and have just noticed she is online hah ha may be along sooner than expected x

I remember something similar happening to me when I trid to do LT but it happened after I ate bread for the first time when I had a sneaky cheese butty. You might have blackedout as your bodies own coping mechanism to pain. Seek medical adivice hun

xxx
This is interesting,i haven't ate a thing though :cool: How did you feel afterwards? What were you advised? Sorry for all the questions:D

oh dear, not much fun, but do try to relax, can someone take you to the pharmacy re what I suggested? xx

Feeling much better today.Occasionally getting light headed,is this normal coming into week 4 do you reckon? Anyone experienced this in week 4? I will definitely make an appointment at the doctors just for a check up. I have been a busy bee already this morning,spring cleaning getting all excited as OH returns next friday ;) and i am soooo looking forward to seeing him,he has been gone 12 weeks!!

Back