HELP!!!!!!

claddagh

:cry:
OK, so I know its only my day 3, and so far I have been getting on just fine,but right now I am starving, im drinking so much water and cup after cup of green tea, but friday in the office is sambos, crisps and cakes everywhere. The smell is so good.
Im trying really hard to ignore it.
I need some help on how to completely pay no attention to it....and logged on in a panic :mad::mad::mad: :eek:

I start on Monday so probably no help sorry! But im dreading days like that myself Fridays at work are going to be a nightmare as the lads usually go down the kfc!! Just keep reminding yourself how good your going to look after a few weeks!!

by logging on here you can distract yourself! Try and visualise yourself thin!

Yup - think to yourself what is more important .... that cake or being slim and healthy???
Cakes will always be around after you have finished LT just eat them in moderation :)

everytime you are faced with food... just imagine that cake or whatever it is... turning into a really slim you... and im sure you'll just walk away from it. every time i am tempted to eat I make sure that I walk away from the food and find something to distract myself. I usually come on here... (right now i want cake!) so here I am. Just keep sipping that water and think of how amazing ur gonna look when you finish this diet xx

Thank you all so much,
I managed to distract myself, and have more water water water, if anything Ill lose weight from running to the loo every 10 minutes haha.
Your all such a great help. xx

yep - especially if you have an upstairs loo!

Hey there hun,

Hope you're OK! You will soon get used to the diet and everything and people eating and drinking around you will eventually unfaze you.
It's kind of similar to smoking, I quit but I'm now unfazed when I sit with other smokers and it's taken me 8 weeks lol. But yea, just keep going, remember, you've already gotten through 3 days, take one day at a time and you'll do fine.

Big hugs xxx

Just think of the cakes, as something really bad, and think about your WI! You will get there!

We can help distract you :D

stick with it and youll see great results, im never hungry anymore but i always still want to eat something its just habit n im sure youll grow out of it. ketosis will kick in soon and youll start feeling great when the weight starts dropping off. keep with it and wait for your first weigh in im sure it will motivate you as it did for me.

good luck

good on you for resisting

it is a great feeling afterwards when you have stayed strong

hi once you are in ketosis usually after day 3 or 4 you wont feel hungry at all. its much easier to ignore all the yummy food around then.

Back