Help!!!!!

Hi there,

I am on week 2 after having lost 9lbs on W1 - found W1 really easy and have not felt hungry at all.

But (and a big but) I havent told family or friends (only husband) and I had to go to dinner at my parents today - I ate a roast dinner but avoided potatoes and said no to pudding (not in itself disasterous and I felt quite controlled in my portion size etc) but now I am craving chocolate and have just succumbed to opening my Easter egg!!!! Ahhhh what is happening - its definately not hunger!!!

Did anyone else fall off the wagon on week 2 and still manage to continue successfully - I found it so easy last week I know I can see this to the end but I am worried now as I have fallen at such an early hurdle?

Help!!! Advice please!!!:cry:

Hi Aiminghigh, dont beat yourself up too much just move on it was a slight blip and you must carry on as you did so well. Sometimes we can dwell to much on our failures and you need to look at how well you have done so far :p Is there a reason why you have not told your family? Maybe if you tell them they will help you along your journey. But remember we are always hear xx

yes i have fallen off on my 2nd week.badly! so lets all try and get back on this week!!! im going to try my hardest as the 1st week swas sooo hard was that little drink and salad worth it??? im thinking not now

Hey..
You are doing so well!! You have had a blip.. Its a shame you cant tell your family/friends it makes it so much easier..
Throw the easter egg away (if you have some left).. tomorrow is another day!!
Hang in there you can do it..

I made my husband eat it with me so that I only ate half - but that is half I didnt need - I was in the bath when the craving came and I don't remember any particular emotion happening just before the craving so god knows why i did it - back to being strict tomorrow and i hope this doesnt ruin the weigh in on saturday! thanks for your replies

aiminghigh, I was discussing this with another friend on the this site the other day, and we both came to the same conclusion, the way we beat ourselves up about having a blip is only going to lead to a bad relationship with food when we do start eating again, try to look at this as an eye opener you say that you were in the bath when the craving happened you thought about it, and you say that you dont know what caused it, but at least you tried to work out what was causing this, would you have done that before or would you have just ate all the egg instead of sharing it with OH, So dont have negative feelings something positive has come out of this you are now thinking about what causes you to eat, tomorrow is another day and a new start with more determination.

aiminghigh, I was discussing this with another friend on the this site the other day, and we both came to the same conclusion, the way we beat ourselves up about having a blip is only going to lead to a bad relationship with food when we do start eating again, try to look at this as an eye opener you say that you were in the bath when the craving happened you thought about it, and you say that you dont know what caused it, but at least you tried to work out what was causing this, would you have done that before or would you have just ate all the egg instead of sharing it with OH, So dont have negative feelings something positive has come out of this you are now thinking about what causes you to eat, tomorrow is another day and a new start with more determination.

Hi, I know its too late for me as I do have a bad relationship with food. When Im sad I eat, when Im happy I eat, when Im angry I eat - the only time I cant eat is when I am really really upset that my stomach is twirling!! But I do want to do this diet but have such a hectic social life that involves friends coming round with wine and I cook, or we go there and they cook or work out for a meal at a function (networking) or catching up with old work colleagues or friends .... its never ending and how do I get out of this and say no and become a hermit? I cant say no!! :mad:

ok you have fallen off the wagon ...well theres only one thing to do ...jump up and get back on it!! u have a had a blip ..this journey isnt going to be an easy one as for reason and another we used food to console/reward our selves...try and change your assocaition with food being your reward try rewarding your self for your weight loss with things like a new necklace or earings .......

(plz excuse spelling)

Back