Help!

seren

Help! Can someone show me how to change my signature please? I want to add this weeks weight loss, but for some reason my Sunday stupidity has struck!!!

I am a Minimins newbie, and already i am totally ADDICTED!

Everyone is SO inspiring.... Well Done to all...

Thanks in advance.
Seren (a little confused :wave_cry:)

Hi Seren and welcome ~ just go to User CP at the top (the blue part), scroll down the left hand side to edit signature and then make your changes. Until you make 50 posts space is limited. You can edit your weight here too. There is also a Tutorials section too so have a read through that. Hope this helps and well done on your amazing weight loss to date, xx

Hi Seren and welcome ~ just go to User CP at the top (the blue part), scroll down the left hand side to edit signature and then make your changes. Until you make 50 posts space is limited. You can edit your weight here too. There is also a Tutorials section too so have a read through that. Hope this helps and well done on your amazing weight loss to date, xx

Thank you! I will get right on it! xx

Thank you!! It worked!! x

Back