HELP!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poohbearmufc, 18 February 2007 Social URL.

1. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    3rd Day on SS and guess what TOTM has appeared, shouldn't really have one cos I am on the continuous pill!! dreading it... can't believe it has come today of all days!!:wave_cry:

Love :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Awww gutting :(

I know this diet can effect your cycles but it should settle back to normal in a while hopefully.

4. dawntinkler34

dawntinkler34 Water Baby

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi hon,

I'm on my third one since starting Lighter Life. I have been flooded off my fee yesterday and today. I have had a day off packs today becaus i felt i needed something.

Had x2 babybell x1 muller vitaliy two grapes and a couple bits of chicken and i am stuffed.

Good luck getting over the tough bits.
    x

5. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    HI Nikki,

I am with you there. My cycle has been all over the place since I started on CD even though I am taking the pill. My last free week - nothing happened and now I have one & half weeks left to take before my next free week and TOTM today:mad:

I do hope it settles down soon but this has been happening since Jan 5th:eek: and I can't wait to get some control back.

Good luck with everything and well done on your losses so far.

6. beckitee

beckitee Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    hiya, the diet affects my TOTM too i have always had a six seven or even eight week gap between my totms but since starting cd i have had a three week gap and a four week gap. it took me by surprise at first but its perfectly normal and will right itself once your body settles down:) . Not the best of side effects but worth it in the end!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.