• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP!

Hi hon,

I'm on my third one since starting Lighter Life. I have been flooded off my fee yesterday and today. I have had a day off packs today becaus i felt i needed something.

Had x2 babybell x1 muller vitaliy two grapes and a couple bits of chicken and i am stuffed.

Good luck getting over the tough bits.
x

LENNY4974

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb G: 10st7lb
HI Nikki,

I am with you there. My cycle has been all over the place since I started on CD even though I am taking the pill. My last free week - nothing happened and now I have one & half weeks left to take before my next free week and TOTM today:mad:

I do hope it settles down soon but this has been happening since Jan 5th:eek: and I can't wait to get some control back.

Good luck with everything and well done on your losses so far.

S: 21st6.5lb C: 20st11.5lb G: 11st8lb Loss: 0st9lb(3%)
hiya, the diet affects my TOTM too i have always had a six seven or even eight week gap between my totms but since starting cd i have had a three week gap and a four week gap. it took me by surprise at first but its perfectly normal and will right itself once your body settles down:) . Not the best of side effects but worth it in the end!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 7
Slimming World 2
Introductions 1
Weight Loss Diaries 0
Media News 0