Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Angelx, 2 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Angelx

Angelx New Member

I need to lose weight.

I was previously on the CD on 4 packs per day but was struggling to maintain 4 packs to my counsellor put me on 3. Then she started saying I was putting weight on - I didn't cheat all I did was eat the soups, shakes etc and drink loads of water. I really need to lose weight and was thinking of going back on CD as I found it easy as I wasn't hungry or anything. Do you think it was the dropping from 4 packs to 3 that caused the problem? My counsellor didn't seem to be able to answer that question and so I left as I didn't want to waste money on something that was making me put weight on. Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Are there any other counsellors in your area that you could go and speak to? As your old one was obviously not very helpful.
    I haven't been on CD but have a few friends who are and have been and none of them ever put on any weight.
    So yeah I would suggest you find a new cousellor and ask them the questions your old counsellor couldn't answer.
    Good luck if you do decide to give it another go. x
  4. towergilly

towergilly Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    sounds to me like you had a unhelpful councillor dont give up look for another one, who will hopefully be able to answer some of your questions
    love and luck
  5. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

what area are you in ? my cd is so lovley
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.