Help

Angelx

I need to lose weight.

I was previously on the CD on 4 packs per day but was struggling to maintain 4 packs to my counsellor put me on 3. Then she started saying I was putting weight on - I didn't cheat all I did was eat the soups, shakes etc and drink loads of water. I really need to lose weight and was thinking of going back on CD as I found it easy as I wasn't hungry or anything. Do you think it was the dropping from 4 packs to 3 that caused the problem? My counsellor didn't seem to be able to answer that question and so I left as I didn't want to waste money on something that was making me put weight on. Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

Are there any other counsellors in your area that you could go and speak to? As your old one was obviously not very helpful.
I haven't been on CD but have a few friends who are and have been and none of them ever put on any weight.
So yeah I would suggest you find a new cousellor and ask them the questions your old counsellor couldn't answer.
Good luck if you do decide to give it another go. x

sounds to me like you had a unhelpful councillor dont give up look for another one, who will hopefully be able to answer some of your questions
love and luck

Back