Helpful tread for slimming worlders SYN FREE/LOW Syn List

TD-Get-Slim

Hi,

Alot of this may have been posted before but thought I'd make a list of Syn free or low syn helpful items I have found while browsing the internet :D

I really just want to share my discoveries and hopefully help others especially new starts

I have done slimming world before and lost alot of weight and am newly starting up again... really excited to shed the pounds!!!!

If you have any lists please add :eek:

Here we go...

*Tesco chunky chargrilled chicken FREE
*Tesco tikka pieces FREE
*Tesco own ravioli FREE
*Hartleys jelly sugar free pots 1/2 SYN EACH
*Quorn peppered steak FREE
*Qourn Sticky fillets FREE
*Tesco chinese pork steaks FREE
*Tesco ready to eat bbq chicken pieces 1/2 SYN PER PACK
*Tesco meat free chicken style burgers FREE
*Birds eye cod cakes in crunch crumb 2 1/2 SYNS EACH
*Batchelors low fat supernoodles, chicken & herb, chilli chicken, bacon FREE
*Batchelors savoury rice, chicken and beef FREE
*Batchelors 2 minute savoury rice golden & mild curry 1 SYN PER PACK
*Asda ready to eat hot & spicy chicken skewers FREE
*Ryvitaa minins HEALTHY EXTRA
*Tesco healthy living french dressing FREE
*Nandos Peri Peri chip sprinkle FREE (Absolutely love this so happy it's free!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*Weight watchers tortilla wraps 5 SYNS EACH (Alot for a tortilla but I love fajitas and will sacrifice)
*Colmans classic mint sauce 1 SYN PER TBSP
*Colmans fresh garden mint sauce FREE
*Schwartz shorts seasoning all varieties FREE
*Schwartz cajun chicken recipe mix 4 SYNS PER PACK (you would share this so syns would be lower)
*Maggies paprikka spice bag 4.5 SYNS PER BAG
*Uncle bens mexician style rice 2 1/2 SYNS PER BAG
*Mini milks 1.5 SYNS EACH

I never knew about this Nandos chip sprinkle! Defo adding this to the shopping list! Where can i get it from?

P.S (It's really bothering me..sorry, but you've spelt lose wrong in your signature. )

:) x

I never knew about this Nandos chip sprinkle! Defo adding this to the shopping list! Where can i get it from?

P.S (It's really bothering me..sorry, but you've spelt lose wrong in your signature. )

I got mine at sainsburys but have seen in in a few Asdas i love the stuff i even sprinkle it on salad .... Just had it all over my sw chicken chips and salad for lunch

Ah spelling is not my strong point! I will change this now :p thanks!

Oh forgot to add.. I got my nandos chip sprinkle from Tesco.. it was just under £2 I think but lasts a while!

It wasn't sitting with the other nandos range of marinate and sauces but sat in the herbs and spices section, this could be different in your supermarket though!

What plan are these items on? I tend to do green days.

Just wanted to check as I thought the Batchelors Golden Veg and Mild Curry Savoury Rice were free on green? Can someone check for me please? Cheers!

X

Thought so! Thank you! X

These are all for extra easy.. my consultant only explained extra easy when I started and said she will consider people for red/green days if extra easy isn't working :/

Oh right never heard them tell u which plan to do before as it's supposed to be your decision haha! Ahh well if it's working don't fix it :D

When I went in April they just said to me pick a plan you know u can stick to and if it doesn't work try a different one. My consultant and class were really nice and very positive. I did enjoy going but couldn't afford it before Xmas and knew I'd have loads of nights out etc so didn't go. I weighed myself just before Xmas then 2 weeks later and I'd only gained 2lb so was thrilled! Good Luck all x

Yeah usually they only explain EE in the newbies meeting but then offer red/green to anyone that wants to know about them. They're not restricted.

All flavours of batchelors savoury rice are free on EE and green.

Are they all free? I read something somewhere saying golden and cury were 1 syn so I have been quite paranoid buying :/

Cant believe weight watchers white little half baked rolls can count as healthy extra! Thought id share that either cause im
so excited about it!!!!

Yep they are and are lovely i syn butter and make propper garlic bread with them

Yes, it was you who told me before and I ran out to the shops to get them! I was telling everyone at group and not many knew so I really am trying to spread the world as I know there are other white bread lovers out there like me :p

Yes, it was you who told me before and I ran out to the shops to get them! I was telling everyone at group and not many knew so I really am trying to spread the world as I know there are other white bread lovers out there like me :p

:D i love my wholemeal but missed my crusty bread and when i found the ww petit pains i was over moon

I Really don't like wholemeal bread :( I find if I am eating it, I'm forcing it down and it reminds me of how I can't have my white even more! I really struggle to get in my healthy extra unless I force down a hi-fi bar but sometimes I dont even want it!

I want to eat the healthy extra bbecause I want to stick to plan but hate having to froce myself some days.. my mum says she wishes she could have my healthy b because she loves nuts and brown bread and all the cereals she has no problem haha!

I want to eat the healthy extra bbecause I want to stick to plan but hate having to froce myself some days.. my mum says she wishes she could have my healthy b because she loves nuts and brown bread and all the cereals she has no problem haha!

I regularly us my B as olive Oil in dressings or in a curry

Back