Helping out at meetings

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sugarlove, 11 January 2010 Social URL.

1. sugarlove

sugarlove Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi does anyone help out with the money or anything at meetings and if so, do you get to go free?

There's a new group opening near me, and was thinking of volunteering to help out. Would motivate me to attend eaach week too
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GracieMai

GracieMai Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I help out with the weighing in, dont get anything free. I just get the pleasure of being there an hour longer than anyone else lol! It's great to get to know all the people in your group though and it really does motivate you to go. Even if I'm a couple of minutes late my consultant is on the phone asking where I am lol! xx

4. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I can be corrected on this as things might have changed since I used to help with weighing, but then it was only members who were doing it for some time that could help and you don't get the class for free. You pay like everyone else.

5. deadredhead

deadredhead Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I take the money at my class and I don't get a free weigh in but it is a good incentive to attend;-)

6. lesserme

lesserme shrinking granny

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    s/w
    I help out with the weigh-in, have to pay like everyone else but, our consultant gives us the magazine free as a thank you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.