Helpp?!

LucieMae

So im on the solo source diet thing on cambridge and have just started my re-feed after doing it for 12 weeks. When i hit 3 months on sunday id lost 71 pounds, 5 stone 1 pound since january 11th so i was pretty proud. And now since refeed i feel like i see my size coming back and i feel like ive put on weight and i feel like my money and effort for the last month has been wasted, i know im out of ketosis but when i go back onto just the 3 a day next week will i go back into it and start loosing more? I cant have this at the moment cause i litterley have 2 months to get the vast majority of the weight off to fit into my prom dress, i really dont no what to do :/ Do i keep eating or stick to just the 3 a day? xo Lucy x

Hi Lucy,

Congratulations and well done on your fantastic weight loss! 71lb in 12 weeks is brilliant.

If you are doing 3 CD shakes a day you will go into ketosis and you will start losing weight, but if your bmi is 25 you have to step up a plan on CD.

I am sure someone will be along shortly and help you out.

Wow well done on you fantastic loss of 71lb.
The only advice i feel i can offer is drink loads, hope you have a lovely prom x

Hiya Lucy and a massive well done for losing over 5st :clap:

Way to go gal!

Okay, so when you say you did a refeed, can you tell me exactly what you did? Was it the 810 plan? And was it explained to you that you only need to do this for a week and then you can go back to your sole source?

Your going to be fine for your prom dress hun, but lets be sure you are doing the right plan so you can stop stressing :)

Back