HELPPPP

nicolexox

Just made some cupcakes thinking they would be okay for points, i've worked them out, they are ridiculous 7 PP's each!!! HELPP. only have 0.5lbs to loose to reach two stone, scared i might eat them and go over my points. HELP:( nicole:break_diet:

Only 0.5 to go that's brilliant !! I wish I was a that stage . Don't do it !! Ur nearly there !! Well done you !! Don't do it back away from the cupcakes

MrsLmc: Great idea:), i made six, gave three to my brother, went for a bath to distract myself, came back down and my dad had eaten the further 3, fab:), thanks for the advice!

Junkinthetrunk: Backed away from the cupcakes:), thank you:), you are you doing with your journey?

Doing great so far !! Doing it with the hubbie so it's easier this time

I lost 6.5 last week and he lost 8.5

Next weigh in is on Tuesday

However tonight is my Chinese night :-D
I wanted to have smoked shredded chicken boiled rice and curry sauce . I don't know how many points is in that ! So I'm hoping after I eat it I will still have a good result on Tuesday as last week all I ate was the boiled rice and curry sauce .

I'm 5 weeks off cigarettes and trying my best not to pick at food as I always seem to be hungry !

Reading the stories on this though has been great motivation

thanks so much:)!

that's amazing well done!!!... i do it with my mother:)!, so it also helps:D

i'm just thinking chinese tonight aswell:)!,

13pp's for 10 chicken balls!, absolutly fab:D!

Back