Hen Party Advise about drinking

JudeBo

Hi I have been on Lipotrim 100% for four weeks and have a hen party on Saturday night. I am having a mental struggle about what to do! It is one event when everyone is drinking and playing drinking games and if I go I think I would find it hard not to drink although I have read it is very dangerous to drink in Ketosis. Can anyone advise me Thanks

There is a sticky thread about drinking right at the top of the Lipotrim forum. Drinking alcohol when your liver and kidneys are already working really hard due to the VLCD is a potentially very dangerous move.

Don't risk it! Order sparkling water, with ice. I have two lunches to attend, and I shall be having a LT flapjack and a coffee, whilst everyone is eating! My weight loss is more important to me than what other people think!!! You can still have a laugh and a good time on water, believe me. I'm a real party animal, and am teetotal!!!! Good luck!

I have been out for several lunches with people and even a big family meal out and sat with my black decaf coffee and a glass of water and that is fine no problems. It is just that this is an in house hen party with lots of drinking games etc. Thanks for advise at the moment I am thinking maybe I will give it a miss:confused:

Back