1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hen Party - HELP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Gemstone1981, 6 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Gemstone1981

Gemstone1981 Full Member

Hellooo - so I have a hen party which I'm going to in a little over a week and we're spending the day and evening in London.... I'm hoping to be a little bit sensible with the drinking (and the money)- soft drinks only for most of the day etc...and I want to do as much damage limitation as I can when it comes to food.... So I need help deciding what to eat. Can someone look over the menu and give me suggestions because I'm stuck!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. B's lovely lady

B's lovely lady Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world Green days
    Hi Gemstone!!

Sounds like you've got a good mindset for the hen night!! I had a look at the menu, and I think best bet would be smoked salmon to start w/ wholemeal bread (heb) and either tuna salad or prawn pasta dish for main. Or you could have steak with no chips. Think there was also a jambalaya too - that and the pasta may have a couple of syns in the sauces but hopefully not too bad. I think you've got quite a few options!! Have a lovely time xxx
  4. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

SW all the way
    I'd probably go for fish in a bag for main, smoked salmon to start, but in all honesty i didn't even try & stick to plan on the last hen do i went on so i'm not the best person to give advice!
  5. Gemstone1981

Gemstone1981 Full Member

Thanks for the replies ladies.... I should have specified, the only food I don't like is fish and seafood..... so prawns and salmon are out for me (ooops).... I think I may have to have the steak and just one or two chips. We're dancing in the evening too - so I can just do some body magic while I'm out too :D
  6. Sio

Sio Full Member

Could you have the side salad as a starter, just ask for no dressing?

The blackened chicken breat and avocada salad sounds good, just syn the sour cream? The grill is a good option, or lamb fillet and fruited couscous. Lots of yummy options!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.