Hen Party - HELP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Gemstone1981, 6 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Gemstone1981

Gemstone1981 Full Member

Hellooo - so I have a hen party which I'm going to in a little over a week and we're spending the day and evening in London.... I'm hoping to be a little bit sensible with the drinking (and the money)- soft drinks only for most of the day etc...and I want to do as much damage limitation as I can when it comes to food.... So I need help deciding what to eat. Can someone look over the menu and give me suggestions because I'm stuck!!!

http://www.thetattershallcastle.co.uk/includes/pdf/tcg-food-menu.pdf

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. B's lovely lady

B's lovely lady Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(7.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world Green days
    Hi Gemstone!!

Sounds like you've got a good mindset for the hen night!! I had a look at the menu, and I think best bet would be smoked salmon to start w/ wholemeal bread (heb) and either tuna salad or prawn pasta dish for main. Or you could have steak with no chips. Think there was also a jambalaya too - that and the pasta may have a couple of syns in the sauces but hopefully not too bad. I think you've got quite a few options!! Have a lovely time xxx

4. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    I'd probably go for fish in a bag for main, smoked salmon to start, but in all honesty i didn't even try & stick to plan on the last hen do i went on so i'm not the best person to give advice!

5. Gemstone1981

Gemstone1981 Full Member

Thanks for the replies ladies.... I should have specified, the only food I don't like is fish and seafood..... so prawns and salmon are out for me (ooops).... I think I may have to have the steak and just one or two chips. We're dancing in the evening too - so I can just do some body magic while I'm out too :D

6. Sio

Sio Full Member

Could you have the side salad as a starter, just ask for no dressing?

The blackened chicken breat and avocada salad sounds good, just syn the sour cream? The grill is a good option, or lamb fillet and fruited couscous. Lots of yummy options!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.