hen party - panicking

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by juls37, 3 September 2011 Social URL.

1. juls37

juls37 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante/S World
    Hi there

This is my second week on lipotrim, & today I am going on a 2 day hen party. I just know when it comes to my weigh in on tuesday I will have put weight on. I am really aiming to maintain this week. I lost 13 lbs in my 1st week. I don't drink alcohol. Any advice please x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Jules ...

Just do the best you can - maybe go for protein and non-processed / Carb type foods and get back to it as soon as you can.

We live in the real world and sometimes these things can't be avoided.

Try to enjoy yourself ... :party0049: [and just think - you'll be the one to remember EVERYTHING !!]

4. *lesley*

*lesley* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As Ted says, just stick to protein (meat, fish, eggs, very small veg, no potatoes or parsnips etc) and no orange juice or full fat drinks and you will be fine.
    As long as you know you can get straight back on it then all will be fine. These things happen and just enjoy yourself x

5. Avaya

Avaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    106kg
    Current Weight:
    97.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    8.9kg(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    All was already said. No Carbs, proteins only, NO ALCOHOL and focus next day on TFR. ;) Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.