Hen weekend

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thefutureisbright, 29 May 2008 Social URL.

1. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hi everyone, I have found myself in a dilemma and its really getting to me....

I am meant to be going to a magaluf tomorrow on a hen weekend (home late monday night). I really do not want to go, but I cant tell my friend cos I dont want to let her down. I feel quite upset and frustrated about the whole matter.

LT is one reason I dont want to go -everyone will be drinking and eating - and although I know I dont want to do that - I dont want to listen to people putting me under pressure to drink - also the weather forecast says rain and storms when we are there so that means I will be stuck inside probably the whole time - and I dont really want everyone knowing im on LT.

Also I have put on so much weight I have no clothes to fit me and I dont want to buy new ones. Also all the girls going are really slim. Also I am justing starting my own business and I am so stressed and have so much to do...

I dont want to go and ruin it for everyone but the response from a couple of people I have told that I dont want to go is so bad that I feel I cant drop out.... i feel trapped.

what should i do???????????????? :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Dont go, its your choice though......................Deal or no deal? XX

4. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Can you not catch a mystery virus hun..... I think i would...no point going if its raining and if youre not going to enjoy it hun xx

5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    I have the same dilemma on Saturday - go or no go to a Duck do?

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    liking nics idea of an illness but if you have to go tell them the truth if they are your true friends then they will understand xx

7. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    A duck do? lol Well you made me laugh there... which has lifted me - thanks for both your comments - it has made me feel more confident and relaxed about not going. Thanks. xox :)

8. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hmmm. Personally I wouldn't go, not sure whether I would tell themm the real reason though. And you know how hens go now, there will be a part 2 when they get home anyway!!

9. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Yeah u know what some people are like though - they hear you are on a diet that you dont eat food - once they get the drink in them they will probably be lecturing me that i am on a bad diet etc!!! lol oh what a nightmare that would be! lol

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.