Herbal pains?

I was ok I'm nearly over week 1 & haven't had any pains but I have heard that some people do get cramping on meal replacement diets why don't you text your distributor & see what she says xx

Yep just text her x I'm thinking it may be to much protein aaa I don't generally eat much of it in normal day to day life x

How are you liking it?

Let me no what she says it could be that your body is getting used to the diet
I'm really enjoying this diet my favourite shake so far is the chocolate mint shake I have my first weigh in tomorrow ill let you :character00238::character00238:no how it goes

Hey x

She said it most likely my poor diet coming out of my body x to keep up the water and in a couple of days it should subside x

Tbh I feel better today x

I love the cookie and cream x yet to try mint I'll try that tomorrow x

Yes let me know x

Glad your feeling better today a friend of mine let me try her cookies & cream but I wasn't to keen, not long for my weigh in lets hope its a good one:cross:

That's so good x
Do you still have the motivation starting week 2?

I had a slight sicky feeling when drinking my morning shake x but it's gone now I'm drinking the 2nd x

Yes I'm soooooooooo motivated more now than I've been in ages I think the reason is that I no someone that's doing herbal life now she's half the woman she used to be
I'm all set for the school holidays I've got myself a drinking cup with a cool block so I can take a shake out with me
Apart from feeling abit sick how are you doing ❓

Hey x

That's good to hear x

I weighed today and lost 7lbs x and 13cms all over x

I'm defo motivated for week2 x

How come your feeling sick?

L x

Hey x

That's good to hear x

I weighed today and lost 7lbs x and 13cms all over x

I'm defo motivated for week2 x

How come your feeling sick?

L x

:winner::party0011:

That's fantastic well done its not me feeling sick its what you said a day or 2 ago :roofles:

Oh I'm such a din x

Yea I think it's all the liquid x but getting there x

All good x how's your days treating you?

Had my first little :rolleyes:slip up today had my parents up for lunch I did have my shake but after I had half a chocolate muffin & & small hand full of Pringles :asskick:

Hey x

Don't worry that's life x my coach tells me if you fancy something have it!!
By not eating the muffin it could ruin a good week by eating everything else in sight x

I have my P this week and I'm worried how much I'll be able to hold back x

Back