Herbal Tea and such

161ds

So when I last embarked on CD I didnt really find a tea I enjoyed. So looking for suggestions.

I know I do not like peppermint chamomile and the chamomile with honey (although it smells lush).

Any suggestions will be greatly received.

I don't think is chamomile is allowed as it is a flower ( i think anyway). Mint is allowed and I have started drining Dr. Stuart's Detox tea I know this is not a detox but I bought it ages ago, didn't try it until now but tried to yesterday and it was delish. The taste is non-existant when you first sip it but the after-taste is delish, very minty.

You can also drink earl grey, green tea, any leaf tea. No flower teas or fruit teas because of the sugars that might take you out of ketosis.

Have you tried Moroccan mint tea? - it's different from peppermint - and it's gorgeous.

http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/detail/458167b.jpg
458167b.jpg

Hi
Is moroccan mint tea allowed on the cd i am off to morocco soon and i love there mint tea, if allowed i shall bring loads home

Terri

Sadly, the proper way to drink Moroccan mint tea is with heaps of sugar <boooo> but I've found the bags a really nice alternative to peppermint.

Hi thanks for your advice. Glad I dont like th chamomile ones if it would kick me out of losing weight. Will give the Moroccan mint a try. i shall try to go to shop tomorrow.

You can use sweetener tablets if you like it sweet. I have been told that you can only use the tablets and not the spoonable ones as they are derived from real sugar.

i like White tea - its like green tea but only ponseyer - i set the timer for 1min 30seconds, cos too long makes it bitter

Back