Herbalife or a VLCD

Davey1984

Hi All,

I am currently on a VLCD, today is my first day and I am already struggling and wondering whether I should give Herbalife a try, I have been sucessful in the past on the 3 day trial where I lost 5lb.

I just have a mountain of weight to lose - 7 stone and I just want something that is going to deliver quickish results to keep me motivated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Davey xxx

Hi Davey,

If you're struggling with VLCD, people might say 'it will get better/you'll get used to it' etc but then again, if it's a constant struggle for YOU and YOU can't see yourself doing it until you lose the 7stone, maybe it's not too bad to find different options. I tried Atkins for a little bit and although other people were loving it and finding it easy, it wasn't working for me. I just couldn't see myself doing it in the long run. I would say give Herbalife a go. What have you got to lose apart from the weight? Especially if you've been successful in the past even if it was only a 3 day trial.

:)

Dont give up on a VLCD just yet. First few days are hard going but once you get into ketosis and you see the weight falling off its worth it. You could realistically lose a stone in your first week on a VLCD

Hang in there for a few more days before making a decision :)

Back