Herbalife - Side effects

Chezza30122007

Hi All

I was just wondering if anyone has had any side effects from Herbalife diet.

I've been on it two weeks now and I am having regular heart palpitations. No other effects but I don't like the palpitations.

I've been using the tea extract but generally only two portions a day and I am a caffiene monster but I'm not drinking no more than usua;.

Please can people reply with their experiences?

xx

It is the tea! I have intolerance and caffeine is on the list of things I shouldnt drink. I have also experienced nausea esp in the morning.

I have loads of caffiene daily but I suppose the tea extracr just boosted it. I havent had any of the t extract since Friday and only a one palpitation while swimming.xx

No palpitations for me but it seems to give me a really upset tummy :-( Im going to buy some soy milk today and see if that helps.

The tea gives u tummy ache or the shakes? If you dont mind me asking...what do you have for your main meals? Could something in them give you tummy aches. As now you are substituting most food with the shakes. I've suffered for years with a bad stomach and some foods make me worse and it took a diet to realise what foods they were.

Ive stopped the tea now and been ok but I only have skimmed milk with the shakes as I hate milk.xx

Sorry just adding my twopennorth :) I use Oatly milk in my shake. I have an intolerance to dairy. I can have a bit but not quantity so although the shake powder has dairy in it the Oatly milk stops it being bad on my stomsch

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back