Here comes nothing...

3lbs is still great keep it up your doing fab, well done for sticking to your shake at the amusement park :) xx

Mornin Frags,
good for you, feels quite good when you manage to resist doesnt it? today is my day 7 and..... 10 big fat pounds gone, im delighted, good luck for tomorrow.:)

10lbs!!! Well done!
Isn't it great to see the pounds fall off? It certainly keep me from getting off it.
Keep going!

3lbs is still great keep it up your doing fab, well done for sticking to your shake at the amusement park :) xx

Thank you.
I found it relatively easy. I knew that if i ate something naughty, I would ruin my efforts.
I'm feeling really positive this week as I managed to get my weight under 80kg (79.4 to be precise) and it's all oing down from there. I have 2 and a half week until my holidays and I can't wait to see what i can achieve in that time.

Alright. I must admit that this week did not go well. By Friday night, the shakes were making me nauseated and I thought i couldn't do it anymore. But instead, I took a weekend off the diet to get it all out of my system and i think I will do that every month from now on. Although I put 2lbs back on, I think it was worth it as i can now start again feeling more positive.
Bring on the next two week :)

Last edited:
And I'm back! The holidays were a killer and I put almost all the weight lost back on :s Naughty me!
But I'm starting again and I have no distractions until christmas so I'm sure I'll manage to loose it all again!

Back