Here comes the BOOM!

Well done, Bunny!:)

The cycle continues. 10st 12.2lbs this morning. Maintenance should be a breeze. From this Friday, I need to buckle down, use the last four weeks to review and amend and start losing some weight. It will only take small tweaks :)
Fantastic! Let us know how it goes!:)

Thanks Alecto. I’d say not great but I couldn’t be happier with life in general and eating - which used to make me miserable. Just need to find my sweet spot. I hope all is well with you :)

11st 1.5lbs this morning. Yes, I know! Pizza yesterday so high in salt. Also day after the three bad UDs but shame I hit the 11s again.

Week as normal until Friday. Then some tweaks.

1. My water consumption is going down. Get that back up to 3-4 litres per day.
2. Reduce carbs in the week. Already doing that but reduce further.
3. Take out cereal. I can’t be trusted with it. Never really thought it was a problem but clearly it is.
4. Cancel breakfast all together. I don’t need it and it’s been years since I really had it. Maybe only at weekends but any other time - nah. It’s a myth that you must eat breakfast for good health.
5. Switch milk for almond milk. Not sure if that will work for me as it’ll be for coffee and I think I’ll need to add an insane amount to make it right for me which may defeat the object. Let’s see.
6. Still need to move more in everyday life - not just at the gym. I’ve not been hitting my 2k targets.
7. Eat fewer sweets at the weekend. There’s no need to eat totally outside the norm just because I can :)
8. Only eat what’s worth eating. I’ve thought too many times recently, “that was horrible”. Stop eating it then!

I’ll add more if I think I need to but the above should be enough to make a difference.

Have a good day all.

Good list. I like it :) Hope it works well for you!

10st 12.6lbs. Not a nice number but better than yesterday. DD today so should see more off by tomorrow.

Cals in 1727
Cals out 2074

Reached target but this includes the gym. So disappointing that I used to hit this number as part of a standard day!

Have a good one all :)

Ho Darcy - hope you’re well.

I feel so bad that I don’t check other diaries and just update my own. I am just seriously lacking in time at the moment :(

Had a wayward day yesterday and not even sure why. Rebellion? I even bought cigarettes *sigh*

Anyway, scales show it at 10st 11.8lbs. DD today and then tomorrow is measurement taking but don’t know if I’ll have time in the morning. May do it tonight instead. I don’t expect to see a difference. I will be applying the tweaks as of Friday. I think I may do Exante for the first two weeks of September before my holiday to try and get a chunk off and then again afterwards as the weight isn’t shifting quickly enough to prep for my surgery. I certainly believe this WOE is great for maintenance.

Have a good one all.

That’s absolutely fabulous Darcy! You’re just cutting through that fat :)

I was 10st 10lbs this morning. I know it’s because I was a bit out of control on Wednesday so the pattern has shifted. I only had 250 calories yesterday too so......

It’s now time for a shift. I was going to make tweaks which I know would work but effectively I’ve given myself a month off and lost weightloss time for my surgery so I need to speed things up. I’ve been thinking and the easiest, least painful way for me would be to swap out two of my meals a day on my three UDs in the week for Exante meals (how are stock levels these days?) and have a healthy low carb dinner like omelette or salad. Have my usual DDs and then have what I like at weekends but within reason and not eat for the sake of it.

I don’t feel in anyway negative. I’ve established a means to maintain which is great. Just need to start losing two pounds a week to get where I need to be. I may still do two weeks of Exante either side of my holiday as the surgery can’t wait and I also need to be a good weight for my consultation at the end of October. Technically I should really just be toning from then on but that seems unlikely. There’s a chance I may shift again after my holiday to two Exante meals on weekend UDs and then have treat dinners but we shall see.

I’ve also changed up my gym routine. That should make a toning difference but not necessarily a weightloss difference.

Have a good one all x

Hello Bunny, how are you?

Hi all. I’m good thanks Alecto - how are you?

I’ve been so busy this week I haven’t had the chance to check in at all.

Rough overview. The low carb days seem to work well and I don’t count calories at all on those days - low carb tends to look after itself. I only mentally count my DDs as I have the same thing, it’s prepackaged and so I know what’s what. It’s been nice not logging things.

I haven’t been so good today although it’s meant to be a low carb day. I also have a hen do this weekend so that won’t be good at all. It’s going to take me a week to burn the alcohol off.

I will only manage 3 out of 4 gym sessions this week as I had appointments every evening early this week. Probably a good job as my shoulder is starting to twinge so I need to slow down a bit.

My weight last Friday was 10st 10lbs. Today it is 10st 8.4lbs. My average is 10st 10lbs. So still faffing a bit but I do know what I have to do. I just need to stop having a social life!! The thing is, I don’t ysually go out much but this summer has been crazy. I have a leavers lunch next Wednesday which won’t be low carb. A sensible person would make the following weekend low carb but it’s unlikely I would do that and I’m out every weekend until well after my holiday. I reckon I might just be ticking along and then back to Exante the beginning of October. I’m starting to not see a way around that. At least I will have had a maintenance break......

How’s everyone else doing. Spiffingly I hope! 👌👍

Hi all. I’m good thanks Alecto - how are you?

I’ve been so busy this week I haven’t had the chance to check in at all.

Rough overview. The low carb days seem to work well and I don’t count calories at all on those days - low carb tends to look after itself. I only mentally count my DDs as I have the same thing, it’s prepackaged and so I know what’s what. It’s been nice not logging things.

I haven’t been so good today although it’s meant to be a low carb day. I also have a hen do this weekend so that won’t be good at all. It’s going to take me a week to burn the alcohol off.

I will only manage 3 out of 4 gym sessions this week as I had appointments every evening early this week. Probably a good job as my shoulder is starting to twinge so I need to slow down a bit.

My weight last Friday was 10st 10lbs. Today it is 10st 8.4lbs. My average is 10st 10lbs. So still faffing a bit but I do know what I have to do. I just need to stop having a social life!! The thing is, I don’t ysually go out much but this summer has been crazy. I have a leavers lunch next Wednesday which won’t be low carb. A sensible person would make the following weekend low carb but it’s unlikely I would do that and I’m out every weekend until well after my holiday. I reckon I might just be ticking along and then back to Exante the beginning of October. I’m starting to not see a way around that. At least I will have had a maintenance break......

How’s everyone else doing. Spiffingly I hope! 👌👍

I hope your busy week goes well, Bunny! I find it interesting how well you are maintaining doing low carb days and some higher calorie days, while also having a social life. Also I can see I'm not the only one who needs a whole week to recover from alcohol consumption! It's nice you can think about this as a maintenance break while balancing well crazy work life with social life. It's something to aspire to :)
Looking forward to your updates, take care xxx

Back