Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Here for support!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by sapphirestara, 6 September 2011 Social URL.

1. sapphirestara

sapphirestara Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Am restarting for the 3rd time in the last year and a bit. Am hoping to stick to it and drop 2 dress sizes for xmas.....roll on a comfortable size 16 (from and 18/20)!

I found it really hard 2nd time round- I have only ever done SS as my BMI is so high. (40+) I was 20st, but am now 18. I did get down to 16st13, but put a lot back on.

I am really glad to have found this site! I wish I had had it before!!!! I intend to blog and track my progress!! Any tips or hints for returners welcome! I am worried its going to be hard-especially to fit in around my job. I teach in a secondary school and the worst prob I have is needing to wee so often!!!!!! 2+times in an hour is a ridiculous impossibility at school!!!!!! But I know from the first time I did this, the more I drank the more I lost- 16lbs in my first week.

Back to it tomo for as long as I can possibly manage!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love and support to everyone!! xxx
    PS has anyone found a councillor in Basingstoke? No one on the cambridge website for the Basingstoke area is returning my calls!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Email the company on the Cambridge Weight Plan website and tell them you are having problems. I am sure they will help you find the closest CDC to you.

4. sapphirestara

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Thank you!

5. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Hi! How's today been? I've had a very good diet day (so far) and I hope you have too. Every day that we give it our best shot, regardless of the odd slip, is progress. Keep posting x

6. sapphirestara

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Today has been ok :) Day 2, lost 1lb already but I have pmt and it was my first full day back teaching after the hols!! Not enough chance to wee or drink!!!!!!!

Stupidly set lunchtime detentions!!!!!!
    I am going to have to think of a way round dealing with these things! (And the breath!)

Thanks for asking! How about you? Good day? xx

7. sapphirestara

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Lol you said how your day was!!! Sorry!!! I read one of your other posts on another thread and you are doing amazingly well!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.