*Here for the long & bumpy ride*

Kylaa15

Hi all,

Tomorrow will be my 2nd weigh in, last week in my first week i lost 7 and half pounds (i have a lot to lose) lol

recently i tried lipotrim...awful! Lasted a day, they tasted horrible so 2 days later i rejoined my old slimming world group.

3rd time lucky! And now I'm financially able to afford it, & the OH can now cook wooo!

i'm one hell of a fussy eater, so some days i find I've ate very little and struggle of new ideas and time to fit any cooking in.

we all need encouraging and folks going through the same thing with advise, so ill help you and vice versa :) i want to work towards the slimmer of the year next time. Im looking at loosing 10+ stone! So much but all in due time.

i suffer with pcos so my weight has a big affect on my fertility, and until i get that bmi down to 30I'm forever on a standstill.

well i hope you enjoy reading my diaries, ill be posting all sorts! Day to day, life activity (my life is like a soap), pictures, recipes!
Bring your banter to my diary :) love this site!

:D:D Together we can all achieve endless possibilities x

ooo also id love to help out in my group eventually:) fingers crossed

Re: *Here for the long & bumpy ride*

So, finished my night this morning, went and got the grocerys then went bed.
Liturally woke up and went WI, lost half a pound, so disheartened to say the least!!!
It's my 2nd weigh in today
Was quite shocked, had a visit from the hormone but thought it would of affected me more last week.

So I'm aiming high for this
Week, I want 6lb off this week, my normal WI day is a Wednesday, but if I go to WI Thursday, it'll be on my birthday and it would be fab to get my 1stone award in 3weeks!! But I won't want to stay to class, and Wednesday I could stay to class. Decisions decisions. What do you think I should do?!

Working tonight,made a fab chicken and bacon salad that looks so good!! Got 3 pieces of fruit, hi-fi barsx2 so I'm all set.

Just came round the mother in laws for dinner, she's booked pork lion's, wedges and onion rings!!!!!!!! I think she wants me to fail lol cause she also is on SW!

Going to do my food diary down to a tea this week.
#dedication

x

Finished work and in bed,didn't eat much last night though, my salad,grapes and one hi-fi bar.:/

What to have for dinner tonight. Fridge is full so plenty to chose from, I fancy Chinese spice sticky pork!yum

Time for me to get some sleep, hopefully won't be disturbed bye the digger outside my window yesterday!!
Signing up for my next nvq later,exciting!

Hope every one enjoys there Friday:) bring on the weekend... SW style ha ha

x

o bad mother in law!
Sometimes you need that though itll spur you on! you will win!!!!

I was shocked! I was well within my syns, but would rather have avoided them.

having been asleep most of the day i've not ate much. I went round my best friends earlier (2nd home) they was all having chipshop, i went in with her and didnt buy anything, had a couple of chips but that was it :)

went to visit my partners nan in hospital, must of been walking around for 15minutes, got lost. Boby magic ;P surely that counts?

for dinner tonight we had pork lions, jacket potatoes with cheesy beans ( i had a tiny bit of beans) and using the cheese in the beans as my HE A.

Starting to worry abit about my birthday, and food.. So theres been talk of, a day in skeggy ekkk! Doughnuts:eek: my friend wants to take me out for something to eat, a meal with all the family!!! If i can plan ahead, i could use my menu knowledge and stick to plan whilst still enjoying it:)

i've turned down a trip to pizza hut lunch buffet, but i dont care much for pizza!pheww luckily i dont drink much either but possibly out saturday night. Saving my syns!

watching celeb big brother now! Loveeeeeee it!

Have a good weekend all
:superwoman:

x

Evening all.

Had a great day today!!

Didn't get up till 11.30 (opps) so missed breakfast.
I had hi fi bar for quick snack, and later some fridge raiders.
Did 45minutes on the Wii, and 15minutes on the bouncer :) did some intense cleaning and then prepared dinner.
For dinner I had, 3 pork steaks, with seasoning
New potatoes with sea salt and parsley
A huge salad, lettuce,onions,cucumber,tomato,egg etc! And some fried onions and sweetcorn with bbq seasoning. Was amazing!!and huge!! Still full up now.

Today is my grandparents 45th weddin anniversary!!!! So went round to see them,wasn't leaving until my grandad arrived back from golf so he would get me some of his Home grown veg :-D got some lovely tomatoes, spring onions and cucumber. Absolutely lovely!

Going skeg for the day Tuesday, just had a look how much a ring doughnut is... 11syns!!!!!!!! Think I'll pass, can't justify using that many.

:)
Enjoy your Saturday night.

Over and out fellow slimmer's

Tonight's dinner x

Attachments

• 1377378404644.jpg
    1377378404644.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 77

From grandad's greenhouse <3

Attachments

• 1377378434699.jpg
    1377378434699.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 71
I've rejoined slimming world today and full of motivation :)

You are doing really well so far, well done :)

Ahhh thank you!! It's a diet I love and no I can do. Today I've had a chilled day, woke up and had a slimming world style flying starter. Bacon,beans and egg. Had half slice of warburtons thick slice bread 3 and half syns. Half a scotch egg (won't be doing that again) 6and half. 2 hifi bars and for dinner we made a syn free Bolognese, half with cheese on, for the other half. And new potatoes, the Mr had pasta which wasn't cooked properly opps!!!

Work tomorrow,12 hour shift. And then off for a week :-D yay!

Noticed my tops are a bit bagger already and fit better :) might have quick go on the Wii whilst football on it other room!

Night :)

Oh my gosh - glad I don't like scotch eggs :p

Can't wait until my clothes feel looser!! Have put all my clothes in sizes and in those vacuum bags - looking forward to getting back into some of my old clothes and get rid of these :D

Morning all!!

Can't wait to start buying new clothes, :p

Today I'm meant to be on holiday from weigh in but I'm still going to get weighed in.

Yesterday we had a trip out, with the mother in law. We started the day with bacon and egg for breakfast :) we went west Midlands safari park which was fab!! Did so well, had a handful of chips,so syned then 10. Just to be on the safe side.

Had a quick throw together dinner last night which was another 5 syns and then had an early night.

Up early this morning cause of stupid digger out the back. Had a tidy up and now watching Jezza :)

Don't think I'd of got my 6lbs off today, but more take half a pound is better ha ha

x

Sooooooooo...... I didn't make it to weigh in yesterday, im gutted :( might try and see if theres one today, just so next weigh in i can think well it was only one week and not 2.

i had a great day yesterday, very very busy! There was no food optimising what so ever, i tried to but the other half wouldn't have it and said I've got to enjoy my day :rolleyes:

for breakfast i had a sausage baguette (no butter) haha
for lunch a tuna melt panini (it came with side salad) hahaha
for dinner a full blown indian meal, paneer, onion bahijis, samosas, keema nan, garlic nana, everything!! And has nice as it was, i felt minging afterwards, it didn't sit right for a start, and I'm guessing its because I've not had anything like it in a couple of weeks now, but i just felt bloaty.

had a couple of alcoholic beverages, Malibu and diet coke. :)

so this morning ive done my body magic, and going food shopping. Cant wait till next weigh in to get the new mag so im just gunna have to see if asda has it.

i went on my mums scales yesterday at about 5.30,after id ate all day and according to them I've lost 3pounds, so that made me feel a bit better even if they are out:) we say see.

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend?

Checking to see if the sw sticker working :p lol

Your doing really great :)

Thanks hun!! So Friday we had chippy...

And yesterday I had a whole day drinking and I'm to ashamed to tell what I ate :p so bad!!!!

But....

I'm not giving up, I knew excetly what I was letting myself in for and I'm ready to continue now :)

Feeling fragile today, and not sure what to make for tea. Might have seasoned pork steaks with New potatoes and salad one of my favourite meals. Was going to have some grapes this morning but couldn't stomach them.

Got 3 days to try un do some of the damage!! Going for syn free days and lots of exercise :)

x

just keep going! Drink water, water water!
That's my plan for the rest of the week to try make some attempt at pulling it back in time for Thursday...x

So today I've started well. Had a pre made chicken and bacon salad whilst my friends was eating lush pulled pork baps and chips lol!! But I did well.

Joining the gym later,not sure how it will plan out but I'm really excited and extremely nervous because it's just like so real. Never dreamed ever I'd be placing any foot in a gym!!

Not sure what we got for tea tonight,plenty in the fridge though.

Back to work tomorrow after a week off :-( boooo!!! Not looking forward to it but I'm looking forward to getting my water bottle back as I left it there!:-D

Tired today, going to kill me to get up early

How you all getting on?
x

Gym!
Wow! I had joined when I lost weight last time and was actually enjoying going but haven't been in about 18 months now (stopped the membership though lol) I think when I get to my first target (11.5lbs away) I will join as it might help me drop my (possibly last) stone.

Im in a mood today, first day back at work after being ill - I ate a cookie - a big cookie.... it wasn't nice but I ate it all!

Gym!
Wow! I had joined when I lost weight last time and was actually enjoying going but haven't been in about 18 months now (stopped the membership though lol) I think when I get to my first target (11.5lbs away) I will join as it might help me drop my (possibly last) stone.

Im in a mood today, first day back at work after being ill - I ate a cookie - a big cookie.... it wasn't nice but I ate it all!

Haha oh no, it would of been better if you had enjoyed eating it lol. Ive just had some ready cooked chicken peices.
Starting to feel sick now about going into the gym, its not the whole going thing i dont think thats the problem its seeing someone i might know, but theres a excellent ladies only bit :D bring it on hahaa

Back