*Here for the long & bumpy ride*

Thanks fellow slimmers! :)

yep, 2stone by xmas.. 3 at a push if i can put my mind to it :p

tonight will be my first shift back at work, and im lookg forwArd to it, i feel as though i have an extra lease of life at the minute.. Got all these ideas for my work, and flat and my reletionship! Im wondering if its from going to the gym?

my gym buddy has been un able to go the last 2 days, amd we was going together today but shes not very well, so i went on my own!!!! So proud of myself... Really pushed myself today as well, i think because i wasnt talking to my friend i managed more, and was so out of breath, but i know how unfit i am, and have th urge to run? What the hell...

just looking through some of my books for recipes, going to eat really well this week, and with the gym see what i can lose.

its really nice to look at my jars this week, and see it says '10' now instead of 8. :)

i went 'swimming' well not really swimming yesterday, because we took my friends little un, but had great fun and any kind of pysical activity is going to help!

Going to the mother in laws today but dinner, it best be something healthy, or im not eatting it haha.

x

Re: *Here for the long & bumpy ride*

Early morning all!!

Well I'm half way through my night shift and worked into my service and it looked like a bomb had gone off!!! None of my team are happy and all so glad I'm back, made me feel wanted!! Lol not only that, needed!!!
I just hope what I can manage in 2hours that hasn't been done in 2weeks management actually notice because it's made me realise they need me more then they could imagine.
Shift not been 2 bad but not had time to do what I want to do! Slowly but surely I suppose.

Got to dash, spoke to soon

Morning.

Feel a bit stupid! I've not been eating properly, I can go days at a time we're I'm so busy I don't eat, or eat all the wrong things, and don't cook properly.

Well last night we had pork steak's with jacket potatoes,which wasn't so bad.

Today I'm not sure what to have. Got to be syn free, I really want to get everything in place now,and on track. I'd like 4pounds off for my stone this Wednesday but don't think that's going to happen!

x

I'm on. A fan of stir fry, wish I was!

Went gym again yesterday on my own. 20mins on tread mill, not running ha ha fast walking, and I walk really really slow so anything faster is better. And then 10minutes on the flabuLous,legs have been aching recently,not sure that's a good thing?

Been busy busy lately. Feeling a lot better. Earning the pennies ha ha

Hey!

another 1/2 off, which im quite pleased about becaus last week was like a holiday break for me, and not being at home really threw me out of control.

im sat looking through my books a d mags, planning meals amd shopping list, this week im going to take it back to basis! Completely....no bread, no cheeky low syns take aways, lots of salads :)

so nice to be back home, work this on coming week is okay as well .. My shifts but i will be on call, so fingers crossed!

how have you all getting on?

Hiya
Im going to follow your lead (come Thursday) and go waaaay back to basics!
Fruit and yog for breakfast, then a sandwich with little bread for lunch and maybe a bag of crisps 4syns, then fish or chicken with veg for tea. Thatll mean Im only having roughly 7/8 syns a day so fingers crossed!!!

Back