*Here for the long & bumpy ride*

I know if it had been nice it would have been ok. I wrote a huuuuge rant on mine earlier about all the bad meals out Ive had since thursday weigh in (yes I know its only Monday!!!) and non of them were nice or worth the syns or the money!

I know what you mean about the gym its the thought of seeing someone while being a sweaty mess but soon youll be a fit person looking at the sweaty messes and it will all be worth while! All my friends go (size 8s and 10s) and when ever I vaguley talk about going they always say to join theres n go together... I couldnt think of anything worse lol when they casually mention doing an hour on the cross trainer as a warm up! 10 mins is my achievement nevermind bl**dy warm up!

let me know how you get on and good luck! x

I know if it had been nice it would have been ok. I wrote a huuuuge rant on mine earlier about all the bad meals out Ive had since thursday weigh in (yes I know its only Monday!!!) and non of them were nice or worth the syns or the money!

I know what you mean about the gym its the thought of seeing someone while being a sweaty mess but soon youll be a fit person looking at the sweaty messes and it will all be worth while! All my friends go (size 8s and 10s) and when ever I vaguley talk about going they always say to join theres n go together... I couldnt think of anything worse lol when they casually mention doing an hour on the cross trainer as a warm up! 10 mins is my achievement nevermind bl**dy warm up!

let me know how you get on and good luck! x

Hey...

well, i done it!! Woooooooooo

so i went with my cousins partner and she's not one for talking or anything, so i had to take the lead.. We did all the forms, didn't do any workout today though. Im not able to go tomorrow but wednesday after weigh in :D cant wait now.

the ladies only bit is completely out the way and its lovely!

exciting

x

Re: *Here for the long & bumpy ride*

Hey here to subscribe well done on your losses so far and congrats on joining the gym... my membership has just run out so deciding whether to rejoin...

Keep going you are doing fab xx

Aw thanks! I often wonder if people actually read my rants!

Back at work this morning :-( not happy, think it's time for a change. I'm a team leader, working with adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour....love my job, but everything that I believe in and what the company should just doesn't do any thing. And I'm quite fed up of being physically targeted! Don't get paid enough and you get no credit or support. :-( bad day. This is the first time for a long time I've thought 'I don't want to go back work' that's bad!!! I normally just get on with it and enjoy it.

Fed up
Pfft

Aww hope ya feel better soon have you thought about looking for something else??
It took a horrible incident in my job to leave and wish id left earlier... but everything happens for a reason I suppose...
If its the company why not look for the same job elsewhere?? Then you will have the experience :) x

Congratulations on the gym you brave thing! And having a friend will help!

Job wise, if youre not happy start looking, join agencies and get your CV out there it wont hurt to see what your options are!
x

Exhausting day!

took a turn for the worse and works made me feel really ill. Went weigh in, maintained! Waaahey thats good after my 3day celebrations. Did my first hour in the gym, all went well. Going to try get some rest now, will be back tomorrow for a long and well needed chat! Writing thisdiary lets me relieve stress lol

speak soon

x

Yay on the maintain! Id be over the moon if that happened to me tonight but know I wont be!
x

Morning all

Emma3334, think positive!! Honestly i thought id of gained about 5lb, i ate so much!! An none of it was good. Lol whens you WI?

so let me have my rant about yesterday!

i got work in the morning, and my manager came for a home visit and quick catch up, i no its not her fault or doing but she full on bonbarded me with things ive got to do, like 12supervisions for friday...... THIS FRIDAY! bearing in mine, im supporting full time. Along with a number of other things. She left and i think i had a mini breakdown! I went all white and it made me feel sick, im always up for a challenge but ive had no time to read through whats gone off whilst ive been away last week, things have been left for a week for when i get back that should of been sorted whilst i was away like per.

So i thought im going home... I rang the doctor and spoke to her, i suffer with aniexty and panick attacks anyway, the panick attacks arnt to bad but my aniexty is really bad! My dad had an accident 10years ago and i think growing up relieasing more and more how serious this accident was it made me anti accident anxious, so to put it straight... (This is how i say it lol) i dont like anything that could result in an accident and death .... How morbid is that? I hate flying, flew all my life, dont like trains, dont like being in a car with anyone else driving, dont like boats (been on a cruise) dont like theme parks... All the things i once loved and was a complete wild child when i was growing up.

So, im just getting ready to go to my doctors appointment to get some advice etc!
Not sure what i want to do, but think ill get my CV sorted and look for a new job, but wont leave until i find something else.

been through the new magazine this morning and put my shopping list together :p

gym last night went fab, it was so funny because neither of us had a clue how to work things, and we didnt want to ask the gym on the reception so we sat and did the bike for 20minutes (everyone knows how that works) and watched the other woman and how they worked all the machines haha!

Its sunny today!!

hope everyone has a good day

x

Heyy
Hope you feel better soon
Fancy them giving you all that work to do could you not share the workload with someone?

Im scared of flying too and when im on a train I wont rest my head on the Window because im scared some thing with smash through and decapitate me...
Why do we do it to ourselves???

Dont worry about asking for help inthe gym thats what they are there for.... ive seen people ask how to use a treadmill :) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

O what a rubbish first day back that's so unfair.
I agree with looking for something else but not leaving until you have something new as that would prob give you more anxiety.

My weigh in was last night, I put on 1 and a half, which I deserved and more but it sent me back up into a new stone bracket which made me sad but like I say it was my own fault.
Today is a new day though and although its only lunch time Ive managed breakfast and lunch on plan and have my tea planned so fingers crossed.

Fantastic on the gym! and 20 mins on the bike is really good!
Youre inspiring me to consider rejoining but I think ill try and get to 13 first even if it is now 1 stone 1 away grrrrr
x

Sometimes we need them little disappointments to kick us into gear! Youve got it all under comtrol :D

having chest pains and heart pulpatations, which i think is because im so stressed and feel very emotional, been shopping today to try relax me, but i get so excited in the kitchen shops i gave myself hicups haha!

for lunch ive had a tuna melt toastie, not the best. Forgott to ask for wholemeal break as well.

got the parents round for dinner tonght, so ive brough a kilo of diced pork from the butchers, leanest meat i think ive ever seen!! So were having 5spice chinese pork with jacket potatoes and salads:)

got my veg from the market, bunch of spring onions, radishs, giant potatos, 5lemons, 6 limes for a fiver!! Cant go wrong lol.

had fun shopping, brought a new pandora charm, and some little kitchen appliances.

hope your all having a good day x

Its so hard when you dont plan your days on what your going to eat and drink!

Need a better day today!

swimming and gym before weigh in on weds/thurs!

X

256xs9k.jpg

Nt sure weather you can all see this,because its showing up small on mine.
Abit of incentive that i made :)
each of the marbles is 1lb, (not sure what im going to do for halfs) haha

x

*Here for the long & bumpy ride*

View attachment 106353

Nt sure weather you can all see this,because its showing up small on mine.
Abit of incentive that i made :)
each of the marbles is 1lb, (not sure what im going to do for halfs) haha

x

I love this :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's been a hit with my group too :-D

Hello,
Just thought id pop in and say another hello. How are you feeling? What have you had today? What have you got planned food wise for this week?x

Hello,
Just thought id pop in and say another hello. How are you feeling? What have you had today? What have you got planned food wise for this week?x

Hey Emma.

Feeling a bit better at the minute, thought I was due back at work today but not till Thursday so I'm not moaning.
Not had a lot today I had a pasta from co-op, didn't check the syns but it was lowest in calories and sats fat.
Picked on a bit of party food though,doh!!!! :-( little sausage rolls.
Tonight for tea I'm not sure what we are having,possibly beef steaks and chill and salt chip :)

Just got back from an hour in the gym, and an hour at swimming, feeling refreshed!!!! But bloody aching ha ha

Hoping to weigh in Wednesday :)

How you all getting on x

Hi all,

At weigh in, I lost 2 pounds :-D happy with that, because although I've been doing lots of body magic I think I've had take away most days this week. . . So from tomorrow, proper planning, doing dinners and making time! I'm such a socialite I think I need spend more time at home lol.

I left my book but I think I've lost 10lbs all together, so if I can lose 4 for next meek bring on that stone award. I no I can do it cause I've lost stone and half before, feeling better for it all ready, to day I slipped into my swimming costume, and normally I'm having a battle with it to get it on.

Staying for meeting:)
If I can do 3 stone for Xmas I'd be very pleased!!!

:)

Did you say you want to lose 2 stone by Christmas? Id LOVE to do that but don't think ill manage it my losses (when I have them, im rubbish at the min) are like 1 or 1 1/2 lbs :( no where near!

Good luck and Im going to be checking in even more and copying!! x

Back