Here Goes....again

thin4ring

Previously lost 102lbs on lighterlife, felt on top of the world and then the weight kept creeping up and creeping till I gained it all back! What am I doing?!?! Everything I learnt went out the window. I have tried going back several times but I am not ready and have moved so cannot see my original counsellor :( so I start again today!!!! With the hundred of packs i have lurking in my drawers. This time I am going to do it right... No cheating!!! I am setting myself a Christmas challenge to lose 49 pounds by Christmas. It may be a tall order but achievable. I will not have a huge Christmas or enter the new year feeling fat! This is it! If anyone wants to join me please do and hopefully we can support each other on our journeys xxx

Good luck I hope your weight loss journey goes well.

I have come back ready for Christmas too. Thankfully I kept the weight off all this year (just 4 pounds has gone on) but it was a struggle at times. You need to make lasting long term changes. For me that was never ever eating sugar or wheat again. It has become easy in time and it has done the trick. Going back to my old weight is just not an option and i needed to make big changes everywhere in my life to acheive that.

Good luck this time around. You will get there!

Back