• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Here goes - Day 1

S: 13st3lb C: 13st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well i am on day 2 of restart so well done for starting, i can never get lumps out of shakes so am on all tetras good luck

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
Good luck with the first week both! i've just had a hot vanilla shake too, i don't bother getting the lumps out, i kinda like 'em...weird! give me something to chew on..ha ha!

xx

Welcome and good luck. You'll soon learn tricks along the way to make them more appealing! I have one tetra, one bar and one porridge porridge - canna bear the lumps in the packs when you make them yourself! I had for the first time just now the peanut bar and OH MY GOD! Its blinking delish - ita like a snicker! mmm mm mm!! Just a pity you aint allowed 3 per day and not only one! Never mind - roll on tomorrow! lol!

Trim T

S: 12st10lb C: 11st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st7lb(11.8%)
Have you tried mixing your shakes in a blender?? I always do, and my soups and never have any lumpy lumps hehe

At work so a bit difficult to take a blender, am getting enough funny looks being a near permanent fixture at the water tower !!. Tried using an aerolatte but maybe I let the water cool a little too much, will try again soon with the other 1/2 of the pack. Which type of blender do you use Trim T.

moti17

is gonna do it!!
S: 14st9lb G: 9st0lb
I always use one of those shakers, the ones that have a grid at the top, shake it like mad, and I never have lumps! I got mine for £5 from asda.

S: 14st6lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st9lb(18.32%)
well done for starting and good luck remember your goals x

S: 16st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st8lb Loss: 5st0lb(29.91%)
I use a blender at home then tetra's for when i'm out. The shakes taste soooo much better when they're blended!

Good luck hun! I'm sure you'll do great!

anje

S: 14st6lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st3lb(1.49%)
One of those stick-blenders (I got mine from Tesco's for £5). They are easy to use, I took mine to work too. Just don't try blending directly into a mug as it splatters everywhere (lesson learnt the hard way)

S: 21st5.8lb C: 20st1.5lb G: 11st11.3lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 1st4.3lb(6.1%)
hi, i wisk my drinks up then my bargain tip!!...i bought a mini sift from wilkinsons for 35p and i just put the shakes through that, no lumps guarenteed!
( also IMO the shakes tatse much nicer cold! not hot)