Here goes nothing!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Rolo999, 14 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Rolo999

Rolo999 New Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    I've come to a conclusion that I am unable to just 'cut down'! That leaves far too much temptation in my way. I guess I can compare it to giving up smoking in a way - I could never cut down gradually - I had to give them up for good in order to be successful. So I guess that's what I'm going to have to do with chocolate, cake, curries, all the gorgeous things I love (not to mention the cupboard full of easter eggs!!!) - why does it have to be so hard??
    Anyway - going to post my food diary in the hope that by writing it down, will make me think twice before I eat it! Only started yesterday and have done quite well:

13/04/09
    Small bowl of Fruit & Fibre
    1 x coffee
    1 x tangerine
    2 x dry slices white bread :mad:
    1 x medium jacket potato with small amount of butter and 1/4 tin of baked beans with lots of lettuce / tomatoes / onion & cucumber
    1 x muller light yoghurt

Did 27 of fast walking on the treadmill, 100 ab crunches, 2 x walks around the park.

14/04/09

Up at 4am with my 8 month old son who was full of the joys of spring while I felt like death and really wanted to eat a hotcross bun which is cruelly still in our cupboard! Instead - I though the fresh air might put him to sleep so I did 2 laps of our park - tried to run with the buggie but I nearly had a heart attack and hadto stick to a fastish walk!!

So far...

1 x small bowl of Fruit and Fibre

going for lunch with grandad, neices and the parents later - they'll all be tucking in to burgers, steak etc - wish me luck - I will need it!

Plan to do later....

at least 20 mins on treadmill
    100 ab crunches

not eat too much!!!

:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    It's important to remember that you're choosing to cut out the foods that you love for the sake of your health. Don't think you're depriving yourself.

Good luck!

4. sugarsnappea

sugarsnappea Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.14%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting =)
    I completely echo what Silence said. When we really think about is ... what nutritional value does Curries and stuff like that have to us?

A shed load of saturated fat! Thats what!
    No good!

Well done so far :) 4am walk with the baby - rather you than me ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.