Here Goes....Starting LT Tomorrow

blodwen

All ready to start tomorrow the family behind me head in right place (i think:() excited but nervous of not being able to stomach the shakes, also hope the first week wont affect my work, any suggestions grately appreciated.....watch this spacexx:eek:

i wish you good luck and can only say stick with it get the 1st week out the way and it should then start to get easier, good luck for your 1st weigh in and hope you get a nice surprise:) and if you ever feel a moment of despair pop on here:)

Good luck!!! support is the key to this xx

Best of luck, the first day or two can be bleak but just remind yourself of your goals. I am on day 3, it feels longer but only because I am so conscious of myself right now but as of tomorrow I am over halfway through the first week. Take each day at a time and don't think how will I be able to keep this up for weeks.

Welcome!!!

Good advice there by sci-fi, just take each day at a time, I'm on my 7th week nearing my 8th week now and you'll be so surprised at how fast the time flies!

Thanks all I really need this, i will not give in and tho I knew it the shakes etc wouldn't taste brill i was hoping they wouldn't make me gag, they are horrid but i can tolerate them, just had the peanut flap jack i can't eat it it's disgussting, i'd rather go without, is anyone else feeling the same???

yep!they are foul!
wouldn't even bother with them now.
some like them though?
good luck x

I made my OH smell them and he nearly gagged. I think they should seriously consider renaming them flapjacks!! Not like any flapjack I've had before. Luckily though its put me off flapjacks for a long long time!! No bad thing!!

Back